PDA

View Full Version : Where is....

buckeyequilter
January 28th, 2015, 08:07 PM
Carrie? Has anyone heard from Carrie J today. She called me last night and we talked for a while but I haven't seen any posts from her today. I tried to call her and it went directly to voice mail.

K. McEuen
January 28th, 2015, 08:09 PM
She was so over whelmed after talking to you that she shut herself off from the outside world for the rest of her life because nothing else could compare.

That or she ran off with your seam ripper ...

Sandy Navas
January 28th, 2015, 08:11 PM
Karen is right. And I sent her an ornery joke and she died laughing . . .

Amy R
January 28th, 2015, 08:50 PM
It is weird we haven't heard from her all day. I do hope all is well...

Sonic
January 28th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Ruh Roh...she didn't check in at morning coffee time??
Hmmm...enjoying the TX sunshine I hope. Or she decided to come our way and help shovel some snow and just hasn't arrived yet.
Hope she brings the new seam ripper...

buckeyequilter
January 28th, 2015, 09:14 PM
Hmmm...enjoying the TX sunshine I hope. Or she decided to come our way and help shovel some snow and just hasn't arrived yet.

Was just spending some quality time with the seam ripper......so she doesn't have mine! Maybe she found one of her own :)

Claire OneStitchAtATime
January 28th, 2015, 09:24 PM
She was on the forum this morning for sure; maybe just out for the day.

Sandy Navas
January 28th, 2015, 09:32 PM

She's allergic to snow.

Wonder if she did find her own seam ripper. Hope he's as good looking as Shirley's.

buckeyequilter
January 28th, 2015, 09:36 PM
She was on the forum this morning for sure; maybe just out for the day.

The last post I see from her is at 9:44, last night.

Doloris
January 28th, 2015, 10:04 PM
her profile says last activity today at 11:39 am

buckeyequilter
January 28th, 2015, 10:22 PM
her profile says last activity today at 11:39 am

Thanks. I guess I'm just surprised she hasn't posted anything. Maybe she is out or busy quilting :)

bubba
January 28th, 2015, 10:26 PM
I texted her....maybe she will pop up now.

bubba
January 28th, 2015, 10:30 PM
She answered my text....said she is fine and ticked she can't get her forum fix!!!! No clue where she might be, but maybe we should have a guessing game!!

buckeyequilter
January 28th, 2015, 10:31 PM
She's at home.

Sonic
January 28th, 2015, 10:37 PM
LOL...when she does find this she's going to think we've been stalking her....

Shirley, oh well fudge. I thought perhaps she had borrowed yours and was bringing it to ME!
Of course like Sandy says...maybe she has her own.

Yoohoo Carrie!!??
Where's my new seam ripper???
(I'm soo going to stop here, less I say something totally not PG...)

Doloris
January 28th, 2015, 10:39 PM
She answered my text....said she is fine and ticked she can't get her forum fix!!!! No clue where she might be, but maybe we should have a guessing game!!
maybe she is busy with her seam ripper. :icon_hug:

bubba
January 28th, 2015, 10:51 PM
maybe she is busy with her seam ripper. :icon_hug:

I'm sure that's it!! :icon_popcorn:

Sandy Navas
January 28th, 2015, 10:52 PM
Remembering the new neighbor thread from a couple years ago, I would venture to guess that someone moved in across the street and she's taken a plate of PCBATIKS wonderful chocolate chip bars and been kidnapped, tied to a 4-poster, and is being 'tortured' with feathers.

Kgrammiecaz
January 28th, 2015, 11:14 PM
Shopping for a seam ripper.

bubba
January 28th, 2015, 11:16 PM
I think she had been out shopping for a seam ripper stripper pole and now she is busy trying to install it!

Sonic
January 28th, 2015, 11:36 PM
Yer Wot???

(so much for PG eh?....:icon_evil: :icon_rofl: )

buckeyequilter
January 28th, 2015, 11:51 PM
She won't be back on until sometime tomorrow....no internet. Someone took down a power pole and lines along with the cable, internet and home phone. Their electric is back on and she said Time Warner is supposed to be there bright and early tomorrow (so I figure about the crack of noon).

Sandy Navas
January 29th, 2015, 12:09 AM
Did you tell her to be careful when she backs out of her driveway - we can't take the suspense.

News at 9!

pcbatiks
January 29th, 2015, 12:18 AM
Remembering the new neighbor thread from a couple years ago, I would venture to guess that someone moved in across the street and she's taken a plate of PCBATIKS wonderful chocolate chip bars and been kidnapped, tied to a 4-poster, and is being 'tortured' with feathers.

Holy cow.........what an imagination! :icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

Oh no........not the neighbors again........could it be?!?!?

Amy R
January 29th, 2015, 10:52 AM
I was so relieved last night to hear all was well less the cable lines.

What's this about chocolate chip bars?

LOL Sandy...

Carrie J
January 29th, 2015, 02:56 PM
Ok, Gals....................here is the whole sordid, comical, hysterical DRAMA that unfolded yesterday!!

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/general-chit-chat/48877-awol-thanks-city.html

No seam rippers were harmed in the writing, maybe! I think I'm glad I was missed? Bwahahahaha!
AND trust me, if I had a drooly neighbor move in, there WOULD be pixs!!!! No such luck here!
Chocolate chips cookies, oh HECK no, no sharin' there, Pam we're out, can ya send another one? ROFL!
Shirley and Pat, thanks Ladies for relaying the info I wasn't abducted by Aliens! ;)

Sandy Navas
January 29th, 2015, 05:16 PM
Amy - someone of forum celebrity (who shall remain unnamed here) makes some wonderful chocolate chip cookie bars . . .