PDA

View Full Version : Where's my order?

marsharini
January 27th, 2015, 07:30 PM
I ordered some yardage and a jelly roll on January 12. I received two emails on January 17 stating my order was being sent with two separate tracking numbers.

I received the jelly roll on January 23. As of today I haven't received the yardage. The tracking for the yardage shows nothing beyond Hamilton, MO. I called customer service today and spoke with Glenda who told me I had to call my local post office to see where my package was. How are they going to know where it is when it appears it hasn't even left Hamilton, MO? I'm kind of perturbed that I have to track this down. Customer Service didn't seem very helpful. I hope it gets better from here, but of course our post office is closed for the day so I can't do anything right now.

Kgrammiecaz
January 27th, 2015, 09:31 PM
You can just stop in your local branch when they open, bring the tracking number, and they can do a tracking for you. Sometimes it just does not get scanned at every level.

marsharini
January 28th, 2015, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the info. From the tracking it doesn't look like it was scanned at any stop after Hamilton. The jelly roll had 8 scans for arrival/departure after leaving the Hamilton P.O. Why none of those scans were recorded is odd. I live in the country and don't get to the post office or town often. I'll have to had this as a stop on my next errand day.

gribzoid
January 28th, 2015, 09:20 AM
It's happened to me. Except the last scan was from the sorting center in my area and the package never got to the local post office. Your package is lost in space. Since your package has been insured by M*, you can apply for reimbursement by the post office right from their website and then reorder your yardage. My item was the Daily Deal and M* was nice enough to let me purchase another one at the Daily Deal price.

marsharini
January 28th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Thanks gribzoid. I went to the post office and they basically gave me the same information that I found online using the tracking number - that the last scan was Hamilton, MO. I called M* this afternoon and they're going to resend. My faith has been restored.

lourixe
January 29th, 2015, 11:35 AM
I'm getting worried about mine, too.
It is now a week since the status was last changed:
I don't remember my previous orders coming via Germany. Normally they got to the Spanish customs quite straight, and were only retained there, at the customs, between 1 and 3 weeks.