PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Disturb

meliswan
January 26th, 2015, 01:27 PM
I may have to make this sign to keep DS and DH away from me and my sewing room...

Carrie J
January 26th, 2015, 01:30 PM
As much as I love this idea Melissa (pix was funny!), ROFL, I share my sewing space with the Hubs! He's gotten used to receiving Hmmmm's, grunts and gets it when he is given the "LOOK"! LOL!

Altairss
January 26th, 2015, 01:31 PM
That's too funny

meliswan
January 26th, 2015, 01:57 PM
As much as I love this idea Melissa (pix was funny!), ROFL, I share my sewing space with the Hubs! He's gotten used to receiving Hmmmm's, grunts and gets it when he is given the "LOOK"! LOL!

oh goodness, I could never share my space! My hubs works from home. I forced him to have his office downstairs and I get the upstairs. We have to have a little space so that I can make noise with the radio, furbabies, cleaning(yea right), and cooking. Plus his OCD and my ADD do not get along at all!

rebeccas-sewing
January 26th, 2015, 02:19 PM
That's terrific! I could've used that during my working days!

Sandy Navas
January 26th, 2015, 03:06 PM
I used to have a guy who would drop by my office and spend time telling me how busy he was (NOT) so I put a sign on my door that read: "If you have NOTHING to do, please don't do it here.: Stopped him.

I also had a sign on my desk that read: "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person." My supervisor used to stand at the desk, pick up the sign and routinely say "I don't get it." And I'd just roll my eyes and tell him I was too busy to try to explain it to him. I don't think he EVER got it.