PDA

View Full Version : No Daily Deal emails

evy
January 20th, 2015, 09:25 AM
For some reason I no longer receive emails for the daily deal. I emailed Missouri Star several days ago but haven't gotten a reply. Do they stop notifications if you don't purchase often enough?

Even if I don't buy, I love the little stories that go with the emails.

Thanks,

Evy

icul8rg8r
January 20th, 2015, 09:31 AM
Following ... me too!!

Carlie Wolf
January 20th, 2015, 09:59 AM
I still get my daily deal emails. Is there perhaps something in your profile settings ?

Thimbleena
January 20th, 2015, 10:14 AM
Have you checked your spam folder?

evy
January 20th, 2015, 10:45 AM
I don't see anything in my profile that would keep me from getting emails. I do check my spam folder daily and there's been nothing there. I've emailed Missouri Star so hopefully they'll fix it. Thanks.

Quiltfreestyle
January 20th, 2015, 10:57 AM
This happens to me too occasionally. I'll get the emails like clockwork for months. Then for no reason I can figure out, they just stop. Not in my spam folder, haven't changed any setting or anything. Then it starts coming again, for no reason I know of.
I just quit worrying about it, I usually get on here every day at least for a few minutes. I just check the Daily Deal then
Hope yours gets fixed soon.

Granny Fran
January 20th, 2015, 11:42 AM
Have you tried to re subscribe. That should get you rolling again.

digull
January 20th, 2015, 09:59 PM
Have had the same problem also since this summer, no daily deals and it is not in spam. I have tried e-mailing and re-subscribing with no results. I hope you can find a solution and let us know.

Jean Marie
January 20th, 2015, 10:09 PM
Sometimes, due to time changes, they'll get emailed at different times of the day.

quiltsRfun
January 20th, 2015, 10:53 PM
I just click on the Daily Deal tab on the website since I'm here every day.

stationarymom
January 21st, 2015, 03:39 AM
are you also looking in your trash folder?

Carlie Wolf
January 21st, 2015, 06:06 PM
I have to confess that I've become a Daily Deal "what's next" addict. I developed a strange habit of going to the site at 12 midnight to see if the new Daily Deal is listed yet......:icon_tape:

quiltsRfun
January 21st, 2015, 06:18 PM
I have to confess that I've become a Daily Deal "what's next" addict. I developed a strange habit of going to the site at 12 midnight to see if the new Daily Deal is listed yet......:icon_tape:
I do the same but since I'm in a different time zone it's 11:00 for me.

Jess1377
January 21st, 2015, 07:18 PM
Im still getting them but just a bit later than I used too.

DanielaK
March 12th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Go check you subscription under the website in your acct. Unclick all and save, then go reclick all and save. it should start sending them again to you. also make sure you save Mo* as a "approved email" acct to receive email. Business emails can go straight to spam.