PDA

View Full Version : Low inventory indicator

Dennyr
January 19th, 2015, 12:49 PM
A few of my wishlist items were sold out within a week of saving them. If possible, I would like to know if an item has low inventory so I can better time my purchases.

Thx,
DR

Granny Fran
January 19th, 2015, 04:18 PM
Not that I know of on M*.

Wrenmuzz
January 19th, 2015, 06:44 PM
I was looking at an item, FQ collection, and a note flashed up that there were only 2 left. It was a good excuse to buy it instead of putting it in my wish list. This was from M*

stationarymom
January 20th, 2015, 03:28 AM
Hi
If you have items in your wish list that sell out, as long as you keep the item on your list you should be notified when it is back in stock.If anything is shown in Jenny's tutorials you can bet it will sell out also the daily deal many times will sell out fast.

diane_827@hotmail.com
January 26th, 2015, 09:21 AM
THIS WOULD BE A GREAT FEATURE FOR ALL OF US.

Midge
January 26th, 2015, 09:47 AM
Yes this is a limitation of the M* software. When you put an item in your shopping cart you get a warning of amount of stock remaining. Last week I placed an order and had 3 separate warnings of anywhere from 2.5 yds to 7.5 yds remaining. Yes, it did help me press that purchase button, but I would have anyway because I need to start designing a project and I want the fabric here in my hands. I'd love to see that function updated someday.