PDA

View Full Version : LOL, from a dear High School friend...........

Carrie J
January 14th, 2015, 01:37 AM

Lifetime friends are the best and know all your secrets!! Not to mention your tickle button! LOL!

K. McEuen
January 14th, 2015, 01:40 AM
Haha, I hope Debbie aka HDWench sees this. Although she has recently lost some of her senior kitties she would get a kick out of that.

Iris Girl
January 14th, 2015, 06:40 AM
That looks just like my bugger baby when she was tiny, she is now 15 years old and loves sleeping in bed with Hubby and I..and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Sandy Navas
January 14th, 2015, 11:38 AM
This is how they show up here . . .

songbird857
January 14th, 2015, 11:54 AM
that is really funny :)

Navy Wife
January 14th, 2015, 12:02 PM
The big box looks like my daughter's house! She and her DH have a feral colony and she brings all the kittens inside in cold weather. They have been trying to have them spayed or neutered, but they have one more to go and can't catch her.

WendyI
January 14th, 2015, 01:02 PM
AWWWWW I love kittens!! Thanks for sharing.

Carrie J
January 14th, 2015, 01:05 PM
Nothing MORE fun than a kitten, or better yet a box FULL of them! Love that picture Sandy!

Sylvia H
January 14th, 2015, 01:08 PM
I love the kittens. I used to be a crazy cat lady. I referred to myself as "the crazy cat lady that lives at the top of the hill". Although I only had 5 cats at any one time, and some of them were visitors/boarders. I know there are others who have many more. Now I just have one rottweiler. I think he would enjoy having a cat as a playmate.

dwil23
January 14th, 2015, 02:34 PM
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++

(actually the first line was typed by my sweet Roo)

That is too cute! I could definitely be a crazy cat lady. Sandy were those all yours - or just a picture you found. They are beautiful!

Sandy Navas
January 14th, 2015, 07:56 PM
Nothing MORE fun than a kitten, or better yet a box FULL of them! Love that picture Sandy!

I managed to get them to quiet down long enough to get my postmaster to put the postage on them. They should be delivered tomorrow if all goes well. Have fun!!

Carrie J
January 14th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Bwahahaha Sandy, Hubs might have a heart attack, but suits me just fine, I'd be in the middle of 'em all! :D