PDA

View Full Version : Featherweight Playday Weather Forecast!

BobW
January 12th, 2015, 11:26 PM
So far the forecast is for 47 degrees and partly sunny for Tuesday the 20th. They do have a 10% chance of rain. Hopefully we will have great weather.

bubba
January 12th, 2015, 11:31 PM
You know, I've been trying to figure this out........get up at zero dark 30.....hop on a plane, or leave the night before and fly home late the next day.....decisions, decisions!

BobW
January 12th, 2015, 11:33 PM
You know, I've been trying to figure this out........get up at zero dark 30.....hop on a plane, or leave the night before and fly home late the next day.....decisions, decisions!

Pat,

Fly into Kansas City International (MCI) and I will pick you up so you don't have to rent a car. We will have a great day. Let us know. Sandy ran a shuttle of sorts during the Fall Forum Retreat to and from the airport.

Simply Quilting
January 13th, 2015, 02:22 AM

We would love to see you :) If you fly the night before, picking up would not be hard for one of us to do. There is a hotel not too far away. Personally, I think it would be easier to come the day before as there is a two hour time difference.

Jean Sewing Machine
January 13th, 2015, 02:39 AM
Come on, you know you want to come! We need to see some of those bags in person!

bubba
January 13th, 2015, 02:56 AM
Oh, one day I will.....I doubt it will be this time around though, much to my dismay. Sew Expo is next month and I have to save my pennies for that!

snippet
January 13th, 2015, 04:00 PM
Oh good! No snow on the roads?

Simply Quilting
January 13th, 2015, 04:13 PM
The roads are clear around northwest Missouri and Hamilton.

Bratbear
January 13th, 2015, 05:54 PM
Oh good! No snow on the roads?

Don't forget, the door is open and the guest room is clean.