PDA

View Full Version : BIG FAT RAISE!!!!!

RFREE
August 30th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Well ladies all is well that ends well. After talking to my Supervisor,the principal and the Superintendant today ;not to leave out the fact that they were all floored by what I had to tell them; I managed to get me and the other nurse that was hired in when I was(she is at a different school) a BIG FAT RAISE!!!!Just as I had suspected nobody knew what was being paid to the 2 nurses that had been there all this time.Nobody looked or even asked. I am so glad they hired this new nurse to work with me or I would have never known. I am not to sure this nurse is gonna work out but at least I accomplished something. I feel better now.I appreciate you guys letting me vent. I have had a very depressing last couple of weeks and I think this was the straw that broke the camels back per say.Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes.Hugs
Rhonda

debinmalaga
August 30th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Rhonda, that is just the best news!!! Congrats!!!

bec
August 30th, 2011, 09:22 PM
I'm so happy for you Rhonda. You deserve it!

mrswindy4
August 30th, 2011, 09:26 PM
AWESOME!! Congrats on getting more fabric money!! ;)

Loonwatcher
August 30th, 2011, 09:35 PM
YAY!!! So glad it worked out. You deserve it!!!

EsGrandma
August 30th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Hooray for you!! So glad that this worked out the best way possible!

Bubby
August 30th, 2011, 09:49 PM
God answers prayers....

quiltingtrish
August 30th, 2011, 09:55 PM
I am so happy to read this Rhonda! And, I'm so happy you stood up for yourself. Sometimes we get intimitaded, so YOU GO GIRL!

Hugs,

pisceslibra
August 30th, 2011, 10:08 PM
congrats glad you got your raise

Sandy Navas
August 30th, 2011, 11:05 PM
See what happens when you have God and all your wonderful quilty friends in your corner?

janluna
August 30th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Prayers are answered!!! Yay!!! I'm so happy for you, Rhonda! Congratulations! Hugs, Jan L.

SuzyQue
August 30th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Rhonda---you go, girl! Way to go. So glad you pursued this issue. Now don't you feel so much better! Congrats!

janluna
August 30th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Barb, so sorry about your Molly. I know soon I have to make the same decision for my Smokey and Max. They are old and can hardly get up and down the stairs to their pen. They have a 1/4 acre we fenced in for them. Anyway, I can see the time is coming as they both have arthritis now and Smoke has tumors all over. We have to get them aspirated to see if anything is growing. The vet says they usually are no concern but we want to make sure. We have had them since they were a day old. Someone put them in a shoebox and threw them in the trash behind the Geneva, NY Firehouse. We raised all six pups and kept two. The others went to real good homes. It's going to be a tough thing to do but we won't let them be in pain. Right now they have meds to take to help the pain but it is going to happen. I'm so sorry you have to make the same decision. We can't let them suffer though. She has had a wonderful "Mom and Dad" and will be waiting for you on the other side. Hugs, Jan L.

meemeecyn
August 31st, 2011, 12:11 AM
Woooowhoooo, Rhonda. That is great news. Your school is lucky to have you....I can tell by what you have written in your posts you are a dedicated worker who gives such great tender loving care to the kiddoes.

rebeccas-sewing
August 31st, 2011, 05:11 AM
Congrats on the big raise and for being pro-active.

bambine007
August 31st, 2011, 05:47 AM
There are great news! Congrats...

Blondie
August 31st, 2011, 06:23 AM

What WONDERFUL news to wake up to! I am doing a happy dance for you Rhonda! I am proud of you for speaking up. i am also happy but not surprised that this was an case of ignorance. This would be even sweeter if they made it retroactive to a certain date. LOL.
Big hugs! The other nurse getting the raise must be elated too!

ElaineP
August 31st, 2011, 06:56 AM
brilliant!

quilter.martha
August 31st, 2011, 07:43 AM
So happy for you Rhonda! God is good and hears our prayers.

oldgurl4
August 31st, 2011, 08:42 AM
KUDOZ!! ~Rhonda~

GOD works in Mysterious Ways.

Monique
August 31st, 2011, 09:02 AM
And well deserved. Congratulations.

Shirley
August 31st, 2011, 10:47 AM
Yea Rhonda!! So happy to hear your good news.

mamaquilt
August 31st, 2011, 06:19 PM
Congratulations. Glad you talked that over with your bosses.

sally
August 31st, 2011, 06:44 PM
8296 YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patticakes
August 31st, 2011, 06:50 PM
Way to go Rhonda! I am so happy for you! Glad this work out well and you are now getting paid what you deserve, well at least closer to it because I am sure you are an invaluable asset to your workplace!