PDA

View Full Version : There is a dispute in Daisy World!!

Divine Daisy
January 11th, 2015, 12:09 PM
Oh no!

Mr Daisy and I just do not argue.......or at least not since I converted him politically and he stopped volunteering me for 'oh it's no bother' quilts lol. But oh my there is an on going dispute at the moment!

Our beautiful 12 year old Border Collie Luli (known as Lou) is in desperate need of a pink diamond collar. I know this for sure as I got the 'Collie ears' when I discussed a new collar with her and I mentioned pink and diamonds. Mr D says she is a rufty tufty working dog who would NEVER wear diamonds. Sighs. What do men know eh?

Now, Lou and I have also discussed and decided to do the short Race for Life walk of 5km in May. She is very keen
(again the 'collie ears' ) and as the walk can only be done by women and girls and we will do it for Breast Cancer it is quite plain that a pink diamond collar is required.

We will be by no means quick on the walk and I wouldn't be surprised if we are last over the line what with her being an old lady and me being not only old but missing several bits and pieces due to cancer but I will be wearing my tutu and tiara as we walk and Lou obviously needs an outfit too.

Did I make my case yet?

sighs....men are soooooo boring sometimes!

Doloris
January 11th, 2015, 12:11 PM
I get the same reaction here. Men just do not understand the fashion industry!

Jean Sewing Machine
January 11th, 2015, 12:13 PM
Doesn't he know by now that diamonds are a girls best friend? My girls have scrunchies that fit over their dogs' collars. Perhaps you could make a camouflage one to put over the pink diamonds when he walks Luli! Compromise is good!

Divine Daisy
January 11th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Doesn't he know by now that diamonds are a girls best friend? My girls have scrunchies that fit over their dogs' collars. Perhaps you could make a camouflage one to put over the pink diamonds when he walks Luli! Compromise is good!

Pfffffffffft to compromise Jean! She is a princess **** it!

Carrie J
January 11th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Ok, these posts made me crack up, and you're right.................guys simply don't get the "bling" thang!

Jean Sewing Machine
January 11th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Pfffffffffft to compromise Jean! She is a princess **** it!
Ok, tell her to hold her head high and wear the pink diamonds with impunity!

Wwena
January 11th, 2015, 12:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNfzKiS-eTU

:D :D :D

Hulamoon
January 11th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Dh took the puppy outside and asked if I had a tennis ball. So I gave him one. He said PINK? It was like he was afraid to touch it. lol

Sounds fun!

Jean Sewing Machine
January 11th, 2015, 12:27 PM

Hilarious!

laura44
January 11th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Yes, you made your case and more!!!

Thimbleena
January 11th, 2015, 01:04 PM
She's obviously a pup with taste, "Collie ears" don't lie!

Angelia
January 11th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Tell him she also needs a tutu and a tiara, then negotiate back to the collar.

BobW
January 11th, 2015, 01:38 PM
Buy it and tell him Seamus brought it to his sister!

Altairss
January 11th, 2015, 02:22 PM
Tell him every girl needs something to dress up in! Get her a new every day collar and one for those special occasions lol

Granny Fran
January 11th, 2015, 03:19 PM
Oh yeah, no dispute, just discussion. Of course it should be weighted in her favor. How could he possibly deny those collie ears???

GuitarGramma
January 11th, 2015, 03:42 PM
The dog is a girl dog, yes? Case closed.

Bratbear
January 11th, 2015, 03:44 PM

That was hilarious.....thanks for sharing.

Cathy F
January 11th, 2015, 04:26 PM
I think you presented your case very well! I will expect to see the pictures of her wearing the diamonds on race day!

mommadeb
January 11th, 2015, 04:28 PM
I think the pink diamond collar is in order.

alliek
January 11th, 2015, 06:22 PM
Tell Mr. Daisy It is an absolute necessity! How in the world can you walk with your tutu and tiara and not have Lou equally outfitted???? After all, it is for a good cause not some flighty inspiration! Lou may be a working gal, but she is a GAL, come on now Mr. Daisy:icon_doh:

Sandy Navas
January 11th, 2015, 07:17 PM

Black and white look seriously more REGAL when matched with pink.

Iris Girl
January 11th, 2015, 07:33 PM
pink and diamonds are definitely in order...after all diamonds are a girls best friend...and always pretty in pink!

Monique
January 11th, 2015, 07:36 PM
I vote for Daisy's side.

CountryHut
January 11th, 2015, 08:10 PM
ooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmm ggggggggg . . just to funny

Bubby
January 11th, 2015, 08:12 PM
Our Girls have a collar wardrobe and we change out as the seasons and moods change. There's no reason why you can't have several collars for your new companion.....with matching leashes as well.

tamsterg7
January 12th, 2015, 01:10 AM
Case closed - judgement for Lou's collar with diamonds and no appeal necessary!

K. McEuen
January 12th, 2015, 03:57 AM
How about a pink camo collar with diamonds?

Yes, I found one online ...