PDA

View Full Version : My New Year resolution......

buckeyequilter
January 1st, 2015, 10:43 PM
finally have found one that I can do.......EXERCISE:

K. McEuen
January 1st, 2015, 10:51 PM
Not to mention all the heavy lifting involved in carrying in the fabric purchases.

Carrie J
January 1st, 2015, 11:12 PM
Or the organizing, cutting, vacuuming thread monsters off the floor, frogging, pirateese (doubles for deep breathing techniques!), and FMQ'ing a bed sized quilt thru a small harp space!!!! ROFL! What did I miss? Got tired just typing that..............................

buckeyequilter
January 1st, 2015, 11:14 PM
Carrie....that is just too much exercise and why my room is a total disaster and I have UFO's :)

Mimis-quilts
January 1st, 2015, 11:15 PM
Now that is my kind of tshirt! and exercise!

Carrie J
January 1st, 2015, 11:19 PM
Carrie....that is just too much exercise and why my room is a total disaster and I have UFO's :)

LMBO Shirley, I didn't say I DO that all the time (you oughta see my room after today!! I clean when the thread monsters start mumbling!).............................and I'm working on getting UFO's so I don't get kicked off the Forum!! Nanner!

buckeyequilter
January 1st, 2015, 11:26 PM
LMBO Shirley, I didn't say I DO that all the time (you oughta see my room after today!! I clean when the thread monsters start mumbling!).............................and I'm working on getting UFO's so I don't get kicked off the Forum!! Nanner!

Well then you'd better quit finishing your quilts....you need to watch more tutorials. Just throw whatever you're working on aside and start whatever tutorial you're watching, you'll have UFO's in no time. Jenny should have a new tutorial tomorrow.