PDA

View Full Version : Haven't seen Kenningston and Rebecca (in Netherlands) ...

MayinJerset
January 1st, 2015, 07:18 PM
anyone hear from them recently? I remember kenningston decorated many Christmas trees and would post photos of them. Last I remember Rebecca was in CA.

buckeyequilter
January 1st, 2015, 07:48 PM
Rebecca's last post was December 16 and if I remember correctly, from a previous post, she was back in CA. Orange County California was having some horrible weather during that time. Saying prayers that she is safe and will check in.

Edit: It looks like she was going to VA to spend Christmas with her sister. Maybe she is still there and busy.

K. McEuen
January 1st, 2015, 08:03 PM
Kensington usually stays pretty busy during the holidays with friends and family. I expect her to come back to the forum before too long.

Bubby
January 1st, 2015, 08:49 PM
I've been missing those two for a while myself. This is the time of year that carries us away with friends and family. I hope they both had a wonderful Christmas.

GuitarGramma
January 1st, 2015, 09:06 PM
I, too, was starting to get a bit worried about them. Let's hope and pray that all is well!

Eriepatch
January 2nd, 2015, 12:48 AM
And I have missed HandsomeRyan's post. I can only imagine the cute pictures he has taken of
Sawyer during Christmas!
Hopefully we will see some soon.

Iris Girl
January 2nd, 2015, 06:23 AM
And I have missed HandsomeRyan's post. I can only imagine the cute pictures he has taken of
Sawyer during Christmas!
Hopefully we will see some soon.

Yes I was wondering where HandsomeRyan is and adorable wiggles.

Suzette
January 2nd, 2015, 08:14 AM
I too noticed Handsome Ryan's absence. I miss his posts and pics of his little cutie!

Sandy Navas
January 2nd, 2015, 10:55 AM
I've been in touch with Ryan. He is busy with other things - building a quail house and hasn't been sewing much over the holidays.

Jean Sewing Machine
January 2nd, 2015, 11:52 AM
Kensington wasn't feeling well around Christmas Day. Let's hope she feels better soon!

Madeforyouinma11
January 2nd, 2015, 12:17 PM
I hope they are both well and check in soon.
Funny that this thread was started because I've been thinking about some people that haven't been on in a very long time. I was wondering if anyone has heard from them or maybe something was mentioned and I missed it.
CrazyMtnLady- last post was in Sept
lilmouse- last post was in August
Madampolo- last post was in May
I know there are more...haven't heard from Shannonsaulter in awhile either.
I know that we don't hear from Wendy much but I know that she is going through a lot right now with her personal life.
There are probably many more that are missing, I just wanted to send all of them good thoughts and prayers and hope that they are well and stop in soon.