PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't resist . . .

Blondie
January 1st, 2015, 09:41 AM
I just received this in my email and while many may have seen this already if you are on facebook (one of my least favorite places) - I mean, I could NOT have said it better myself ~ here you go. Officially a Happy New Year. You may need to click to enlarge to read easier. Off to work I go.

Now that you're smiling, Smile again!

Andrea F
January 1st, 2015, 09:49 AM
I'm smiling. Wishing the same for you and everybody else. Happy New Year!

Granny Fran
January 1st, 2015, 11:18 AM
I love the way this has turned all the bad news we hear each day into something so positive.

Thank you for sharing and may this be my wish for all of our forum members, too.

Sheep Farmer
January 1st, 2015, 11:20 AM
Nice.
I actually have not seen that on FB yet. LOL
Thanx for sharing.

shirleyknot
January 1st, 2015, 11:25 AM
Don't do FB, so thank you.

mamaquilt
January 1st, 2015, 11:59 AM
Thanks for sharing and I wish you the same and some more. Happy New Year Blondie to you and your family.

songbird857
January 1st, 2015, 12:06 PM
Mornin' and Happy New Year everyone :)

Carrie J
January 1st, 2015, 12:34 PM
LOL, love it Blondie, and very well put! My sentiments exactly for the New Year for all here on the Forum! Thanks for the smiles :D!

bscuzz
January 1st, 2015, 03:52 PM
My door is open for the "thieves" and a "slap across the face" wouldn't hurt - now what was my address again?!?!?!?! Hadn't seen this before, and as for Facebook, it's the only way I can keep in touch with family and friends in WNC, so gonna have to stick with it!! Blondie, wherever you are in NC, sure hope you have a view of the Mountains!!

tobeysmama
January 1st, 2015, 05:49 PM
Thanks Blondie. I am smiling.