PDA

View Full Version : Come and Join the Night Owl New Year's Eve Celebration

MayinJerset
January 1st, 2015, 04:09 AM
Tonight there are more forum members up and awake so come and perk a bit in our tree and share some good wishes for the New Year. 9630796308

ilive2craft2
January 1st, 2015, 04:19 AM
Happy New Year!

bubba
We still have 45 minutes to go and boy oh boy is it cold outside!!! I have bones in my body I never knew existed before and the chill has settled in deep!

It has sounded like a war zone out there since about 3pm....who would know fireworks are illegal here?

share60
We had a awesome New year celebrations came home at 2:00am still recovering its now 15:20 in Perth
Happy new YEAR ALLXXXXX

bscuzz
January 1st, 2015, 04:35 AM
It's 2:28 am here in Jersey - 2014 is long gone and 2015 is here to stay! So, I've got my party hat - what's the address for the party???

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

bubba
January 1st, 2015, 04:42 AM
I vote going to Lorie's in Hawaii where it's nice and warm!!!

MayinJerset
January 1st, 2015, 04:56 AM
It's 2:28 am here in Jersey - 2014 is long gone and 2015 is here to stay! So, I've got my party hat - what's the address for the party???

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Too Bad we're not having a party because since we both live in Jersey we could have welcomed the new year in together. Afraid DH has been asleep since 11pm and I slept right through Midnight when the year changed and so I took my party hat off.

I'm in Monmouth County are you anywhere near here?

bubba
January 1st, 2015, 04:58 AM
Party hat???? I have no party hat!!! Will my happy humper hat do?

toggpine
January 1st, 2015, 06:12 AM
I'm making hats - will that do?

We all managed to stay up to see the fireworks @ the SpaceNeedle on TV. Hubby went to bed right after. We didn't even crack open the bottle of champagne! Hmmm. Mimosas for breakfast maybe in order then. Things are still being shot off and shot up around here.
I'm going to go tuck the Miss into bed and get some shut eye like a fairly normal person.

Catch you all on the flip side!
Happy New Year Hugs to you all!
Cathy

Kgrammiecaz
January 1st, 2015, 06:24 AM
I am sure most have hit the sack by now. I fell asleep around 8 and woke up at 11:45 to the sound of fireworks. Then the kids all called so we could be on the phone together at midnight. That was my new year celebration. Perfect! Happy 2015 to all.

MomGram
January 1st, 2015, 07:06 AM
I spent the evening working on a quilt. Only figured out it was midnight from all the noise outside. Both my boys texted at midnight. They where both at parties so that was a happy surprise that I was on their minds at that time. My oldest came home at 12:40 which surprised me, since the baby was over at her other grandmother's. I thought they'd be out late clubbing but they are in bed before this old gal. 3am here so going to get some rest. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Andrea F
January 1st, 2015, 07:12 AM
Happy New Year to all of you! I went to bed at 5 am this morning. We had a nice quiet evening at home with little sister being with us.

kimsophia
January 1st, 2015, 10:35 AM
Happy New Year! I had fun watching "Ghost" and "Tootsie" on the Sundance Channel...fell asleep during "Tootsie" but woke up just at the grand finale when Dustin Hoffman does the big reveal at the end..."Does Jeff know?" had me on the floor laughing when I saw this in the theater... :D

Hulamoon
January 1st, 2015, 02:13 PM
I'm so bummed. My electricity went out at 12: 15. I managed to get to the fridge and pour a glass of wine (laptop light) and then go through my quilt idea files.

So Happy New Year and kisses all around. :)

bscuzz
January 1st, 2015, 03:32 PM
Too Bad we're not having a party because since we both live in Jersey we could have welcomed the new year in together. Afraid DH has been asleep since 11pm and I slept right through Midnight when the year changed and so I took my party hat off.

I'm in Monmouth County are you anywhere near here?

My goodness, May, I worked in Freehold, Monmouth Co for years before I retired while I lived in Middlesex Co (1960 to 2003). We moved to Sr. Citizen community on border of Burlington & Mercer Co's to be near my Grands! I commuted for a few years fm here to Freehold for work in about 30 minutes. We still go to Freehold Raceway Mall pretty often. Are you near there? Oh, and Happy New Year!

MayinJerset
January 1st, 2015, 04:03 PM
"B", Not really by Freehold Raceway Mall, we're a bit more north as we're exit 117 on the parkway. Do go down that way often as DS#2 lives in E. Windsor(Mercer County) and DGD lives in Hamilton. We're originally from Brooklyn and next month we will have lived here for 55 years, my times does fly when you're having fun!

bscuzz
January 2nd, 2015, 02:04 AM
"B", Not really by Freehold Raceway Mall, we're a bit more north as we're exit 117 on the parkway. Do go down that way often as DS#2 lives in E. Windsor(Mercer County) and DGD lives in Hamilton. We're originally from Brooklyn and next month we will have lived here for 55 years, my times does fly when you're having fun!

Gotcha May - I'm guessing in the area where 34, 35 & 36 converge - was our route for years back and forth fm Mdlsx Co to boating down the shore bet Pt. Pleasant to Seaside Park.

Also DD #1 lived for a time in E Windsor then moved to Burlington County. DD#2 lives in Hamilton area of Mercer and my son still lives in family home in Mdlsx Co. So kinda Central NJ is where I've been for many years since 1st marriage in NC, which to me is still "home".

Seems many of my friendships/working Associates have been with folks who were fm Brooklyn or other areas around NYC (lots migrate to Central NJ); my current Ladies Book Club is made up mostly of ladies who hail from Brooklyn - you might say I'm the token Southern girl!

Well maybe in 2015 we'll plan a 'meet and eat' get tog - I think that would be fun!