★* Happy★* New Year *★
_██_*★* ˛./ '♫ '\.˛*.*★
˛. ( ̮)*.。*/♫.˛. _Π_____.*.
.*( . . ) ˛./ '♫ '/______/~\
*(...''.. ) *˛╬╬ ˛|田田 |門|
.*★** ˛./ '♫ \.˛*.˚2015.*★*

Sylvia H
December 31st, 2014, 07:56 PM
My New Year wish for all: I hope, for everyone, those things that bring you joy, strength to deal with difficult situations, successful endeavors, the ability to turn failure into something positive, the love and support of the people who love you and whom you love, and unexpected wonderful surprises sprinkled throughout the year.

Kgrammiecaz
December 31st, 2014, 09:14 PM
My New Year wish for all: I hope, for everyone, those things that bring you joy, strength to deal with difficult situations, successful endeavors, the ability to turn failure into something positive, the love and support of the people who love you and whom you love, and unexpected wonderful surprises sprinkled throughout the year.

Said very well. Happy New Year to all.

Carrie J
December 31st, 2014, 09:21 PM
Debbie, how the HECK do you do that? LOL! Very cute!
Sylvia, awwww thanks so very much, may you and yours have only the best of the best in the coming year, Hugs! :D

irishrn
December 31st, 2014, 09:45 PM
May you all have what you need, and some of what you want in the coming year!!
2015 is almost here!!
Enjoy!!!

pcbatiks
December 31st, 2014, 10:58 PM
We've missed seeing you Debbie! Welcome back!

Thanks Debbie and Sylvia.........and I can't say it any better than what you and Blondie have said today.

Thanks to all the forum friends for being such an important and fun part of my daily life! Wishing all of you the very best in 2015!

Jean Sewing Machine
December 31st, 2014, 11:08 PM
Happy new year to all my forum friends!

Grandma Nan
January 1st, 2015, 01:37 AM
Do you find yourself at a loss of words to explain to people about the kind of relationships we form on the Forum. my goodness, I am not sure if all of you know how important you are to me. I meet up with you everyday and catch up on the family. We drink coffee together, we brainstorm, We celebrate together and cry together. Sounds like a family doesn't it. Well you are all part of my forum family and whether or not you know it, I speak highly of you very often.

To every single one of you I wish Happy New Year

Amy R
January 1st, 2015, 03:23 AM
Happy New Year!!! :icon_woohoo:

stationarymom
January 1st, 2015, 03:38 AM
Happy New Year to everyone on the forum!

Familyjournals
January 1st, 2015, 11:06 AM
Do you find yourself at a loss of words to explain to people about the kind of relationships we form on the Forum. my goodness, I am not sure if all of you know how important you are to me. I meet up with you everyday and catch up on the family. We drink coffee together, we brainstorm, We celebrate together and cry together. Sounds like a family doesn't it. Well you are all part of my forum family and whether or not you know it, I speak highly of you very often.

To every single one of you I wish Happy New Year

I second what grandma Nan has said so well! Happy New year to the best group of folks ever! May this year bring you the people and things you love most! Hugzzzzzz all around!

Bubby
January 1st, 2015, 02:21 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FORUM FRIENDS & THEIR FAMILIES!