PDA

View Full Version : Hey Quilting Buddies My Daughter Has Joined Our Group!!!

sewmuchjan
August 26th, 2011, 05:09 PM
My Daughter Erin has Joined our group!!! :D Her name on here is "SEWENGIRL" she has been bitten by the quilting bug YEAY:icon_woohoo:

:icon_kiss: Welcome Kiddo glad you are here with us. :icon_bump:

LOVE MOM

aka Jan G
aka Sewmuchjan

:icon_woot:

patticakes
August 26th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Welcome to Erin! Thanks for letting us know!
My daughter has no interest in sewing but she did take me to a quilt store she found near her house when I visited her. Usually she wants no part of walking around fabric with me!

stitching woman
August 26th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Welcome Erin!
Glad you joined us.

It is wonderful that your daughter has been bitten by the quilting bug.

Loonwatcher
August 26th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Welcome Erin. Glad you're here.

Jan, you are so lucky to be able to share this craft with your daughter. Have fun!

oldgurl4
August 26th, 2011, 07:17 PM
I KNEW IT !!... I KNEW IT!!!
Welcome ~SEWENGIRL~
Kool Name...

You caught the Buu-Ugg!!

You're Gonna Luv It! Here....

Are You doing any Projects Lately?

sewengirl
August 26th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Hey Y'all this Is Erin aka sewengirl. ty for welcomeing me to the group. I enjoy sewing and cross stiching, I didnt know i could be so crafty, but I was, i toke my first class in high school my senior yr. I made two pillows and got two A+ for them, so I will pics of them later on. So my first quilting is making two baby blankets for a friend of mine from high school. she having twin girls, names will be put on the blankets. Girls names are Laylah Melody and Alora Meadow. I cant wait to see how they trun out. whoop whooop. tys again for the warm welcome, Erin :icon_bigsmile:

Bubby
August 26th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Hi Erin and welcome to our group. You're going to luv it here! Barb

oldgurl4
August 26th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Hey Y'all this Is Erin aka sewengirl. ty for welcomeing me to the group. I enjoy sewing and cross stiching, I didnt know i could be so crafty, but I was, i toke my first class in high school my senior yr. I made two pillows and got two A+ for them, so I will pics of them later on. So my first quilting is making two baby blankets for a friend of mine from high school. she having twin girls, names will be put on the blankets. Girls names are Laylah Melody and Alora Meadow. I cant wait to see how they trun out. whoop whooop. tys again for the warm welcome, Erin :icon_bigsmile:

AWESOME!!!
Hope to see them too....

Don't forget to post Pics.

OHH!... BTW--- I saw your Album...NICE FAMILY!!

Was that Jan with SANTA?

Divine Daisy
August 26th, 2011, 07:50 PM
my daughter Sarah joined too! Be careful if she ever asks you to help........her usual method of sewing is to sit at the machine while you cut, pin and work it all out an then she sews where you point........ this girl has always been good at delegating lol

sewmuchjan
August 26th, 2011, 07:56 PM
That's my Girl!!!! :icon_hi:
Of course she grew up around me ya know and maybe it rubbed off on her!!! :icon_giggle:

I gave her my Brother SE270D embroidery and sewing machine combo for her B-Day in July and a bunch of other stuff and told her she is very good at sewing costumes and etc. that she could make money at it and bring in a little cash since she is a stay at home Mom. :icon_tup:

I know she could be real successful at this because she does have a real talent for sewing and etc. ;)

OK so enough with the bragging!!! :0 :icon_tape:

I am glad she is here!!!! :icon_happy:

sewmuchjan
August 26th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Yes Carmen that is me with Santa, and other's toooo:0

oldgurl4
August 26th, 2011, 09:51 PM
SEWWWW!

:icon_stunned: I Guess It's True about that Song.....

Erin did Really See!!

"MUMMY KISSING:icon_hug: SANTA CLAUSE" Under the Mitletoe last night ....?
Huhh???

It's Okay Dear Child...
You will find Good THERAPY here with Us.
:0 :icon_razz:

oldgurl4
August 26th, 2011, 09:54 PM
my daughter Sarah joined too! Be careful if she ever asks you to help........her usual method of sewing is to sit at the machine while you cut, pin and work it all out an then she sews where you point........ this girl has always been good at delegating lol

Ohhhh :icon_rolleyes: Gossssshhhhh

:icon_stunned:Don't Tell Me SHE's A LIBRA!!

More ~ Beautifull Memories ~ for Life

:icon_woot:
Congratz to You Too!!

mamaquilt
August 28th, 2011, 09:30 AM
welcome to the group and greetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.

Lisaau
August 28th, 2011, 09:42 AM
welcome erin .....you can give us the dirt on mum hehehehehehehehe...just joking

Txgrandma
August 29th, 2011, 02:09 AM
Welcome Erin, glad you decided to join us.

janluna
August 29th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Welcome Erin, Your Mom is a very special lady, and a very good friend. I'm so glad you have this to share with her. And so glad we get to share you with your Mom. Hugs, Jan L