PDA

View Full Version : I need your honest opinion...

asta
December 29th, 2014, 01:20 PM
Do you think these will sell at a craft sale?

I have a similar one in a fake leather that I use to keep all my rewards cards in but I think these are so much prettier. Made one for me and several people at stores have commented and asked where I got mine. But will they sell?

Thanks for any input you can give.

cyndiofthevortex
December 29th, 2014, 01:29 PM
I know they would sell! I love the one someone made for me. Yours is really cute.

pdjewelrylady
December 29th, 2014, 01:36 PM
i love mine and yes i think if you find a good price point for them - they will sell :D

K. McEuen
December 29th, 2014, 01:39 PM
I made a similar little card wallet and gave one to a friend. She said I should sell them. The problem is the price to sell them at. I think I'd have to ask too much to cover the cost of materials.

Hulamoon
December 29th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Really cute. maybe something decorative on the top?

Juliet Taylor
December 29th, 2014, 01:42 PM
I think they're cute. I would buy them :) Not with that fabric because I don't enjoy it much but with a different one... yes!

Sandy Navas
December 29th, 2014, 01:53 PM
I'd buy one - had one and used it so much I totally wore it out - bought snaps to make a couple more but that's still sitting on my back burner. Quite often I use something small like this when I'm shopping - easier to keep track of and I don't have a bag to watch or get in my way.

Amy R
December 29th, 2014, 01:56 PM
They sure would sell!!

Carrie J
December 29th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Most certainly they would sell! What woman doesn't need something like this to forgo lugging around a purse? Slip it in a pocket and your off! Great job, cute as can be!

FabStripper
December 29th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Yes they will sell. I bought one at a craft fair last spring. I think I paid $4 for it.

Deegles
December 29th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Oh, my mother made one of these for christmas last year. I found it was too small for me but my daughter latched onto it! I believe they will sell!

KathyCrofoot
December 29th, 2014, 03:42 PM
I used to make something similar and couldn't keep them on the table!! What I found was darker colors sell best.

Carlie Wolf
December 29th, 2014, 03:49 PM
I think they are really nice and will sell well. :-)

Sonic
December 29th, 2014, 03:55 PM
I like it and would buy one.

JudyAnn
December 29th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Hi Beth,

I make and sell these ... I charge $5.00
My only suggestion ... and this goes for any tote, purse or wallet you make and sell. ..... STEAM AND PRESS
Take the time to give them a good stretch and press with lots of steam and I usually use a press cloth so as not to have shiny
spots.

Best of luck and I hope I've helped.

auntiemern
December 29th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Of course.

asta
December 29th, 2014, 07:38 PM
Thanks for all your help, tips and suggestions. I now have interfacing cut for 12, and fabrics for 6, should finish cutting fabrics for 6 more tonight and then onto sewing tomorrow!