PDA

View Full Version : My first order

sally
August 25th, 2011, 02:31 PM
I just put in my first order with MSQC... got the daily deal (So pretty). Plus a few other things...lol
Just got the book on jelly roll quilts so very excited and had to share...:D

Biglucyfan
August 25th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Hi Sally

I place my first order yesterday I also got the daily deal and a few other things and they have already shipped it. I am ready to place my next order tomorrow. It can get addicting, but we only live once is my motto so have fun/

quilter.martha
August 25th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Woo hoo! Isn't it fun? Just wait until your orders get to you! It is so exciting.

mrswindy4
August 25th, 2011, 05:10 PM
There's no going back! Life, as you knew it before MSQC orders, will never be the same!

Isnt it fantabulous!!

I love placing my orders...and the shipping is faster than the speed of light!

I also got the daily deal (isnt that jelly roll just gorgeous?!) along with a charm pack and some yardage. (With plans of making the jelly charm quilt... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rdX1Gr9esI )

I may not make the quilt top for awhile, but when I am ready, I'll have the extra yardage and wont have to scour the internet looking for matching fabrics for borders!

Enjoy your order!!

Monique
August 25th, 2011, 07:56 PM
That's great Shauna. Enjoy!!

Bubby
August 25th, 2011, 10:19 PM
I just ordered several charm packs of the Lost & Found by Riley Blake for a quilt for my daughter. She loves black and red, but I think I'll sneek in a little pink and blue-gray...maybe she won't notice!! Can't wait!! Where I live everyone knows everyone...which can be good or not so good. From time to time I'll come out of a store and get into my car and I'll have a UPS or USPS package in the front seat of my car. I've got my delivery people very well trained. LOL! Signing off for the night....prayers for safety for everyone in the crosshairs of Irene. Hugs, Barb

Txgrandma
August 25th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Barb it sounds like your postman knows you as well as mine does. He used to deliver stuff for ceramics all the time when I did those. Then I stated doing the decorative painting and I painted our mailbox with bluebonnets, he loved that , said it cheered him up and reminded him of springtime. Now I'm getting fabric in the mail all the time. He brought a box to the door last week and wanted to know what I was sewing, told him quilts, he smiled and said I'll be seeing you again soon. I laughed and told him I'dbe waiting for him.

janluna
August 25th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Shauna you will be so happy with their service, you WILL do this again! Wait till you see the paper work that comes with it. I'm not telling, I want you to be surprised. Hugs, Jan L.