PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to my Night Owl friends

MayinJerset
December 25th, 2014, 03:46 AM
Looking forward to hanging with you in the New Year,

snippet
December 25th, 2014, 04:01 AM
Merry Christmas to y'all!

It's finally cold here in San Antonio, Texas. It's not snowy winter like I remember in my childhood when we lived in Maryland but it'll do.

bubba
December 25th, 2014, 04:15 AM
Everyone has been gone for a couple hours and MM is at work. Just me and the dogs. I'm so very tempted to sneak up to the studio and try out my new Stripology ruler!! He got me the pattern book to go with it!!

irishrn
December 25th, 2014, 04:18 AM
It's 220am in North Carolina. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

brook
December 25th, 2014, 04:42 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! I don't think I've ever posted here before, but I was with family tonight for our Christmas Eve celebration, and I had coffee.... So, since I've got the caffeine thing going on I decided that I belong here. : P

May you have a blessed day. : )

Andrea F
December 25th, 2014, 04:57 AM
Merry Christmas dear May and all!

This German night owl fell asleep in front of the tv yesterday and slept 10 hours straight. It's 9 in the morning and the house is still quiet. I sit in front of my first coffee. Life is good :)

There was a strripology ruler under my tree too. I hope I get to play with it later.

laura44
December 25th, 2014, 04:59 AM
Merry Christmas all! Just got home from the family get together, wide awake.

Hulamoon
December 25th, 2014, 05:02 AM
Just home watching the puppy harrasing the cat and wrapping stuff. Going in the morning to vist the grand kids.

Merry Christmas!!

kimsophia
December 25th, 2014, 05:10 AM
Hootie hoo, hootie hoo, from this night owl to you! :D I'm watching Scrooged on Netflix. I love Bill Murray!

Cathy F
December 25th, 2014, 05:57 AM
Merry Christmas to you too dear May! It's almost 4 am here, must have slept on my shoulder wrong as it was aching and woke me up. Sitting here in my cozy chair enjoying the quiet before the day's festivities start.

toggpine
December 25th, 2014, 06:04 AM
I'm done! I've had about 3 hours of sleep in the last two days. I was trying to cut binding strips @ 2.25" and my brain refused to do the fraction math to allow me to keep sliding the ruler over to cut the next strip. I had to skootch the fabric over that .25 so I could cut it correctly. I realized then I was done in. The binding is on and I'll add the label when I can think clearly and my penmanship will be legible.

Good night/morning sweet friends! May you have a wonderful day spent how you like I best.
Hugs, Cathy

Loonwatcher
December 25th, 2014, 06:14 AM
4:00 AM, been up for an hour or so. Looks like Santa came...teehee. Been pouring rain since yesterday and sounds like it still is and very winding. I went out on the porch to read the thermometer (51 deg.). Weird weather for VT. Supposed to be a winter wonderland and was a week ago. Just hope the morning sun (if we get any) shows a little show when we get up for a white Christmas!

pcbatiks
December 25th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Merry Christmas night owls! I'm up because one of the dogs kept waking up itching & scratching. Hoping she didn't pick up a flea or two at while being boarded at the vet's office. Guess I be giving her a bath shortly.

Hubby and I opened our gifts last night.........guess who got a big FQ bundle of Kona solids.......me! :icon_woohoo:
I also got the Jen Fox Zippy bag patttern! Yay! :icon_woohoo:

We will be going to my aunts for lunch today.......barbecue. Going to be a pretty day today.

MayinJerset
December 25th, 2014, 08:11 AM
See we picked up a few new Night Owls overnight. I wasn't a Night owl last night because after DS#1 and DGD#5 left and DH and I cleaned up I hit the couch and was out for the night. It was 5:30 this morning when I woke up. The 2 glasses of wine I had with dinner might have had something to do with the long sleep. Today less work for me as we're going to DS#2's for dinner, just need to make the veggie dish I'm bringing and bake a few biscotti. I have plenty of other cookies to bring as well as some chocolates.
Now to make some coffee and when DH gets up we'll exchange gifts.

cyndiofthevortex
December 25th, 2014, 08:27 AM
Good morning to all! I'm up earlier than usual with a blasted stomach ache! But I'm happy to be here to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Bubby
December 25th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Wishing all you Night Owls a wonderful Christmas!!

Juliet Taylor
December 25th, 2014, 09:58 PM
This Night Owl slept 14 hrs in the last 24 :D it was amazing!
Not 14 hrs straight... but 11 hrs-Christmas lunch (very light, only me and DH and he wanted a winter salad he loves to eat for lunch)-other 3 hrs sleep. Man, I feel like a whole new person!
Of course now I have no sleep at all but since I have to get up in 5 hrs to bake bread I'll try to go to bed. Just a couple threads more to read :D