PDA

View Full Version : FUN FOODS FOR THE HOLIDAYS

bscuzz
December 25th, 2014, 01:08 AM
Was feeling kinda sad with no enthusiasm in the kitchen this year, but maybe next year will be better. Last year was a much more creative time - a few of last year's creations

I remember having so much fun doing these! :icon_confused:

songbird857
December 25th, 2014, 01:36 AM
Oh these are great! So creative...
Ya know, I used to stress over what I didn't get 'done' for Christmas... who says it has to be at a certain level every year? Life has its ebb and flow - and we are not machines ;) The first time that I didn't do Christmas cards I was mad at myself until I realized that no-one pointed a finger at me and said 'Hey!! I did not get a card from you!' I did them this year because I could, and I was happy that I did... but I don't sweat it when I can't. There will be some years that I amp up the festivities, and some years where it will be quieter - that's ok. I honor the birthday of my King, and I try to remember what the whole thing is about anyway :D
Merry Christmas

Bjvarizona
December 25th, 2014, 02:15 AM
Don't forget the four finished quilts this year. Consider them food for the soul! But I do think the edibles are really fun and tasty looking. Bev

bubba
December 25th, 2014, 03:08 AM
Those penguins are adorable!!

Andrea F
December 25th, 2014, 05:15 AM
Those penguins are great and I like the broccoli tree too. I have never been so creative. My mom used to make those mushrooms from eggs with a red hat (tomato) and white (mayo) dots on it when we were kids.

I didn't get a single card out in time this year, I didn't finish the gift for my BFF and a few other friends, I don't stress over it because I can't change it. I consider them the first surprise of the new year :)