PDA

View Full Version : To Ozziepuppy, Ginny KNC & Nancee.......

pcbatiks
December 24th, 2014, 01:00 PM
I've been thinking of you all a lot and wanted to wish each of you much comfort and peace this Christmas. Continuing to pray for each of you that you will be surrounded with whatever you need to bring you peace this Christmas time. Please know that you'll continue to be in the prayers of your forum friends.

You are in thoughts daily. Sending hugs.

Merry Christmas Marci, Ginny and Nancee. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sme8N2pzRx8

laura44
December 24th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Yes, prayers for you all. May you all have a healthy and happy 2015.

MRoy
December 24th, 2014, 01:29 PM
Well said Pam. Wishing for the peace of Christmas for Marci, Ginny and Nancee. Prayers continue.

songbird857
December 24th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Thinking of you guys, and lifting you in prayer ♥

Carrie J
December 24th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Marci, Ginny, Nancee, may God's hands hold you, may you feel His healing, loving compassionate touch. This I pray for you, each and everyday, and the days to come.

Bubby
December 24th, 2014, 02:02 PM
You are never far from my thoughts. I continue to pray for you and I hope this will be a blessed Christmas for you and your families. There are much better days ahead..... Love, Barb

auntiemern
December 24th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Continued prayers for all of you. You are never far from my thoughts. May you have the best Christmas you possibly can.

Dollyquilts
December 24th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Prayers for healing and peace and support. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Iris Girl
December 24th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Marci, Ginny, Nancee, I have also been thinking of you all lately. I hope 2015 brings you the peace and joy you all deserve. Sending out healing thoughts and wishes to all of you for the new year.

JCY
December 24th, 2014, 04:47 PM
I have never heard of this group before. I watched some of their other music. Blessings to Marci, Ginny, Nancee, & all those who are having a tough time.

Angelia
December 24th, 2014, 05:04 PM
Thinking of you--best wishes.

ozziepuppy
December 25th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Thank you so much. Had chemo on 23rd and follow-up anti-nausea & hydration IV on the 24th. Have 2 patches and 3 anti nausea pills and hydrocodone & Claritin. Supposed to drink 96 ounces of liquid to support kidneys and liver function. My son's fiancée fixed a nice Christmas Eve dinner yesterday. We will open presents some time today. Other than fatigue and sore throat I am doing ok this morning so far. Side effects usually build up for a week to 10 days and then start improving over the next 10 days. They showed me the lab work and even though there were a bunch of lows they said that was compared to normal people not cancer patients & I did make the cutoff for cancer patients to be able to continue chemo. Right now everyone is still asleep so sending this from my iphone. Wishing everyone a merry day today. Thank you for prayers. ��❄��

bscuzz
December 26th, 2014, 02:49 AM
Thank you Lord for watching over these ladies who so need your healing hand and guide them to improved health soon and thru 2015!

Over40momma
December 26th, 2014, 10:00 AM
It is a custom of my people that during celebrations, before the last light leaves the sky a candle is lit and a gift of sage is lit with prayers. Sage has many healing properties for both the body and the spirit. Candles have been lit for you three ladies and may the healing prayers find their way to you. :icon_hug:

ozziepuppy
December 26th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Thank you all so much for your support and prayers. This time I have had fatigue, chest pain, trouble breathing, heartburn, and depression, but have not thrown up at all and have actually had some completely pain free moments lying still in bed. I know your support is helping a lot. I hope the others are doing ok and I pray for them as well.

ozziepuppy
January 19th, 2015, 12:04 AM
Has anyone heard from the others? I haven't seen anything about how they are doing. Thank you for continuing prayers. SO appreciated!

SallyO'Sews
January 19th, 2015, 12:17 AM
I haven't, but I'm still praying! Hugs to you, dear Marci.
BTW, on this day seven years ago, I was diagnosed with cancer. Today, I am cancer-free! Hang in there, sweetie, lean on God and your loved ones who want to help. Blessings, ~ Sally \0/