PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and a Lilly update

dwil23
December 24th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Wishing every one here a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

I haven't been around, I worked 46 hours of OVERTIME this week alone. Whew. Glad that is over and looking forward to that paycheck! I didn't get either of my Christmas gift quilts finished, but will keep working on them next week and hope to have them done by New Years. I also have a baby quilt to make for a shower on January 10th.

Now, to some sad news. Little Lilly, the now 19 month old who has been battling liver cancer is not doing well. She had her surgery on the tenth and initially did very well. She has had multiple setbacks and is now suffering from Influenza "A" which can be fatal to those with good immune systems. To make matters worse, her mother, who is pregnant (first trimester) has been hospitalized with it, also. Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers as we celebrate.

Christmas Blessings to all!

Sandy Navas
December 24th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Donna, holding Lily and the whole family in my heart and prayers. Little Angels have to be put on earth for a short time just to wake us up to realities.

Don't spend all your OT pay in one place!! I can send you links to several on-line fabric stores . . .

Amy R
December 24th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Prayers and more prayers coming their way. Merry Christmas and congrats on that yummy check!

Dollyquilts
December 24th, 2014, 05:57 PM
Donna,

I'm lifting Lilly and her family and those dear to them in my prayers. Sad for Lilly, happy for your overtime check.

Dolly

Iris Girl
December 24th, 2014, 06:06 PM
sending good vibes to Lilly and her family. Wow that will make a nice check and I thought I was tired after my last 2 weeks . Nothing compared to yours. enjoy and get yourself something nice.

Bubby
December 24th, 2014, 07:54 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. I will continue to pray for everyone concerned.

songbird857
December 24th, 2014, 11:08 PM
46 hours of overtime?? Whew!! I can't even imagine! That will be nice indeed...
Praying for Lilly and her family - tough times for them for sure.

stationarymom
December 25th, 2014, 02:35 AM
Prayers for Lily and Mom

Simply Quilting
December 25th, 2014, 03:26 AM
Donna, Merry Christmas to you too. Enjoy relaxing this Christmas, you deserve it with all that overtime.

I will be praying for Lily and her mother.

Andrea F
December 25th, 2014, 05:04 AM
Merry Christmas Donna. Did you get some sleep at all last week? Hope you can slow down now.

Sending good thoughts for Lilly and her mom!