PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Bob!!

Sandy Navas
December 21st, 2014, 11:58 AM

Read that you had lost yours. Hope this helps. If you need some direction let me know and I can tell you where to go . . .

For starters, get in there and cut some fabric. NOW!!

Jean Sewing Machine
December 21st, 2014, 12:17 PM
Yes, Bob, I was shocked when I read you hadn't touched your sewing machines since Thanksgiving! NOT MACHINE BUT MACHINES, AS IN MANY! Do we need to have an intervention? Do I need to give a workshop for you and Gloria on making jelly roll race quilts? That will get your quilting motor running!

Eriepatch
December 21st, 2014, 12:19 PM
My goodness Bob....that's so depressing!
You still have time to sew before Christmas!!

Sandy Navas
December 21st, 2014, 12:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UWRypqz5-o

stitching woman
December 21st, 2014, 12:41 PM
Bob your Bernice called and said she is very lonely. Get busy now!

Amy R
December 21st, 2014, 02:00 PM
Bob!!! Hope you get your mojo back!

Granny Fran
December 21st, 2014, 02:37 PM
Say it isn't true, Bob.

Sandy Navas
December 21st, 2014, 03:14 PM
Did anyone notice that Bob hasn't answered any of us - yet he has viewed the messages and clicked the 'Like' button.

Sending out the State Patrol.

Grandma Nan
December 21st, 2014, 03:51 PM
Bob I can't believe you haven't been sewing. Are you OK? I have my name at the antique shop to look out for a feather weight for me but if you don't start sewing soon I'm gonna come to Jef city and rescue Bernice. I really mean it.

BobW
December 21st, 2014, 04:04 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm here, I'm just not having a really great late fall and early winter. The weather has been so gray and dreary. You guys are such a great group. If the world were filled with people like you guys, it would be a much better place for all of us.

Since I retired, I have had more energy. I am working on a project for a friend, she is an attorney who has a billing problem in her office. I am doing 4-5 hours a day 2-3 days a week and it seems to just be zapping me. I don't think I deal with stress very well anymore. But we are about to finish the project so hopefully things will get better.

Again thanks for all the concern. I am smiling. Bernice (my 221) did mention she wouldn't mind a trip to Canada yesterday.

Hugs to all of you.

Grandma Nan
December 21st, 2014, 04:28 PM
We would love to see her here as well as her owner.

PS Bob- be careful. I do a lot of cross border shopping.

K. McEuen
December 21st, 2014, 05:04 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm here, I'm just not having a really great late fall and early winter. The weather has been so gray and dreary. You guys are such a great group. If the world were filled with people like you guys, it would be a much better place for all of us.

AQS is having a big event out here next month. New Mexico has all the sunshine you might want during the winter even if it is cold.

I know all about the grey skies, grew up with them in Texas. It amazes me what a damper they can put on your mood.

Bratbear
December 21st, 2014, 05:31 PM
So so glad to know you are ok, but otherwise preoccupied. Hang in there my friend!!!

Monique
December 21st, 2014, 06:25 PM
Bob I will meet you at Nan's house.

Kgrammiecaz
December 21st, 2014, 06:28 PM
Forum is not the same without you here Bob. Sewing can only make things better. Ok, along with some hugs.

shirleyknot
December 21st, 2014, 06:45 PM
And we GOTTA have our daily bob-ism!

Nidan_07
December 21st, 2014, 07:58 PM
Hey Bob,
I think you might have sent your Mo Jo down my way. So THANK YOU, Bob!! I have been getting a real go on with a current project. I have an air conditioner in my sewing room now....so Summer does not stop me!!
Perhaps we can come to some arrangement where instead of me sending it ALL back to you....we could share it?? I promise not to use and abuse it. All Mo Jo shall be treated with the grace and dignity it deserves!!
Hope you are well into the Holiday Spirit and still smiling!!

Over40momma
December 21st, 2014, 09:39 PM
Bob, it is harder to get back into a schedule of work when you have been retired. Sending big :icon_hug: for the stress and I know once your project is over you will be able to spend some time with your lonely machines.

BobW
December 21st, 2014, 11:51 PM
I actually got busy tonight and put two charm packs together to start a disappearing four patch for a friend. I hope I can get back to working with the machines again.

Thanks for all the wonderful encouragement.