PDA

View Full Version : I bought my hubby not one, but THREE Tesla roadsters for Christmas ;)

songbird857
December 19th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Hehehe :) Hopefully they will arrive in time - I plan on wrapping them creatively!

irishrn
December 19th, 2014, 08:28 PM
Put each one in a big box!!!

mommamarsh
December 19th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Love it ! I got DH a John Deere tractor one year . And it looks just like the one he bought that lives in the barn . Well , it is a bit bigger.
LOL.

Carrie J
December 19th, 2014, 09:10 PM
Put each one in a big box!!!

With LOTSA weight at the bottom, and tell him to carefully go thru the packing after he's unwrapped it................LOL! Don't ask me how I know about this :D

Sandy Navas
December 19th, 2014, 09:11 PM
Nix the big box - I remember giving my Grandmother something one year - it was small but Dad insisted it go in a giant box and I remember watching her go through about 1/4th of the wads of newspaper before she threw her hands up in the air and threw the box out the back door . . . can you say she was mad?

kimsophia
December 19th, 2014, 10:19 PM
Sandy...hahahaha! That's the kind of grandma I would have been! :lol:

Songbird857...my hubby wants a Tesla too! It's a great idea to give the Hot Wheels...where does one buy Hot Wheels these days? I still have my original ones! :)

songbird857
December 19th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Sandy...hahahaha! That's the kind of grandma I would have been! :lol:

Songbird857...my hubby wants a Tesla too! It's a great idea to give the Hot Wheels...where does one buy Hot Wheels these days? I still have my original ones! :)
These are from 2008. I found them on ebay.. can't believe I paid $30 for hot wheels, but I figured since it was going to be $20 for one from a different seller, I might as well get 3 for just a bit more! I have 2 daughters, so I will give them each one to wrap as they wish ;)
My hubby realllllly wants a Tesla someday; this is as close as he's gonna get for now.

kimsophia
December 19th, 2014, 10:58 PM
These are from 2008. I found them on ebay.. can't believe I paid $30 for hot wheels, but I figured since it was going to be $20 for one from a different seller, I might as well get 3 for just a bit more! I have 2 daughters, so I will give them each one to wrap as they wish ;)
My hubby realllllly wants a Tesla someday; this is as close as he's gonna get for now.

LOLOL...I can't trust myself to go to eBay!!! :D