PDA

View Full Version : A Merry Christmas wish from Sweden

Wwena
December 19th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Today was my last day of work (well, payed work anyway!) this year! It has been a really intense time at work this fall and especially these las few weeks and work has rarely been off my mind. So I'm certainly looking forward to spending three whole weeks with my family! And my sewing machine. ;)

We kicked off our holidays decorating the tree (julgran). I'm sure you can tell the kids took charge... :) Here are my little rugrats Alice and David, in one of the few presentable pictures I managed to take of them. With them and our tree, I want to wish you all a really

Merry Christmas!

Carlie Wolf
December 19th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Your children are adorable. I think they did a great job on the tree. You all have a lovely Christmas :-)

Doloris
December 19th, 2014, 06:46 PM
there is nothing prettier than a tree decorated by a child. Yours is beautiful. Merry Christmas!!!

Sandy Navas
December 19th, 2014, 06:56 PM
That is definitely what it should look like!! They are growing so much though - put bricks on their heads!

Susann
December 19th, 2014, 07:36 PM
A tree decorated by your children is always a blessing! My girls are 23 & 21 and I've loved the trees they've done through the years. Yes, even the ones hung with model horses and a horse on top instead of the star!!

Bubby
December 19th, 2014, 08:10 PM
Thank you, Anna, for the picture. Your kids have really grown this year! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

irishrn
December 19th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Great picture. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

MRoy
December 19th, 2014, 08:38 PM
Merry Christmas Anna! Your children are beautiful.

Carrie J
December 19th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Anna, such a wonderful picture, and nothing like a tree decorated by kids! :D May you and yours have a wonderful Merry and Bright Christmas, and a very prosperous New Years. :D

Granny Fran
December 19th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Just what Christmas is all about. The wonder of children and the tree is beautiful. You will all look back on these pictures in years to come.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season :icon_wave:

MayinJerset
December 19th, 2014, 10:43 PM
What beautiful children you have, tell them we all think they did a fantastic job decorating your tree. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

stationarymom
December 20th, 2014, 02:22 AM
Anna Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours as well.I hope everyone has a great holiday.

Wwena
December 20th, 2014, 07:38 AM
Thank you! Yes they DO grow up fast... So far it's fun too but I still want to slow time down. Freeze it while they still think the world of their dad and me, maybe. ;)

Monique
December 20th, 2014, 08:30 AM
Merry Christmas Anna to you and your family.

Andrea F
December 20th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Your kids are adorable and they did a wonderful job decorating the tree. Merry christmas to you all!

BellasQuilts
December 20th, 2014, 12:52 PM
Merry Christmas, Anna! Your kids and the tree are lovely.

alliek
December 20th, 2014, 01:55 PM
One of the best looking trees I've seen! Decorated with joy! You can see it in the faces of your beautiful children. Merriest of Christmas' and Happiest of New Years!

songbird857
December 20th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Merry Christmas Anna!! Your children are beautiful (and I get the 'not being able to get a good pic' thing).