PDA

View Full Version : Biopsy Results for 15 mo. old GGS Chazz - 12-18-14

JCY
December 18th, 2014, 07:31 PM
I got this update from my grand daughter today:

"No cancers!! :) They are still running a few more tests, but they aren't as serious. No answer is better than bad news! I will be looking into maybe allergies affecting his immune system. Thanks for all your prayers. Chazz says thank you, too !! :)"

I'm soooo relieved! It has been an anxious time for the whole family. Nothing more was said about the possibility of Cat Scratch Disease. Not sure what other tests they are running. If it's allergies, I hope they can trace that down soon.

Thanks for all the prayers. Continue to keep Chazz in your prayers as he comes to mind.

songbird857
December 18th, 2014, 07:36 PM
Yaaaay! Praise God for such great news :)

Dollyquilts
December 18th, 2014, 07:37 PM
That's Merry Christmas type news. I'm sure the family is so relieved. Hope little Chazz is on the mend and feeling better soon.

Dolly

Carrie J
December 18th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Thank the Good Lord for such great news! It will indeed be a very Merry Christmas, and I sincerely hope they find out what the issue is with Chazz's health. Hope he continues on the mend and feels much better sooner than later. :D

Iris Girl
December 18th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Wonderful news and what a great pre christmas gift to your family. Hope lil Chazz will get the diagnosis he needs to grow healthy.

Sandy Navas
December 18th, 2014, 08:31 PM
Praises!! Sure hope they can find the cause soon, but this is the best news right now.

bubba
December 18th, 2014, 08:34 PM
I've been worrying about that little guy several times a day!! What good news! Did he get to go home yet?

alliek
December 18th, 2014, 10:16 PM
Well Thank God! Enjoy your Christmas with a relieved and grateful heart.:icon_bigsmile:

bscuzz
December 18th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Prayers at work - and more prayers till all is well! Hopefully little Chazz and his family will have a Merry Christmas at home.

Amy R
December 18th, 2014, 10:33 PM
Amen!!! Wonderful news!!!

Miss Sheri
December 18th, 2014, 10:46 PM
YEA!!!!!
That is wonderful news! Prayers of Gratitude for this one too!

janbee
December 18th, 2014, 11:18 PM
Thank you Jesus!! Have they done a spinal tap? Our grandson, who is 7, had 5 spinal taps before they were able to diagnose him with ADEM, an auto-immune disease. It is very rare--5 kids in a million have it. It started with meningitis, then lesions on the brain. He went blind and at that point they were finally able to see it on a cat scan. ADEM attacks some part of the body. With our grandson, it was his optic nerve. Massive doses of steroids brought his vision back. His meds cost $22,000 per day while he was in the hospital the last time. One day in ICU was $180,000. Even with insurance our daughter and son-in-law will be paying doctor bills for a very long time. He was in two different pediatric hospitals for a total of 5 visits before they diagnosed him. We are so grateful that he is now well but it was a long road. Our prayers for your family.

ejgilly
December 18th, 2014, 11:41 PM
Fantastic news!!! Prayers that they can find out the problem soon and work to help little Chazz get better.

Simply Quilting
December 19th, 2014, 12:09 AM
What an awesome answer to prayer.

JCY
December 19th, 2014, 12:21 AM
He went home the same day as his surgery, which was done in an out-patient surgery center.

Ginny B
December 19th, 2014, 12:30 AM
What wonderful news!!! So happy to hear it.

easyquilts
December 19th, 2014, 01:03 AM
Yay! Wonderful, wonderful news....

auntiemern
December 19th, 2014, 02:10 AM
What great news. My doc told me once when I was waiting on test results, that the longer it took, the better the news. And this is definitely Merry Christmas good news.

stationarymom
December 19th, 2014, 02:12 AM
What wonderful news!

mommamarsh
December 19th, 2014, 02:12 AM
Wonderful , Fantastic , Happy ,Happy , Happy ! Blessed Christmas for you all.

Gina
December 19th, 2014, 02:43 AM
Thank goodness! Praying the doctors find an answer soon!

JudyAnn
December 19th, 2014, 03:24 AM
Thank God for your good news. So many prayers answered! Thank you for letting us know. Merry Christmas to Chazz and his parents!

MayinJerset
December 19th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Now that is good news, hope the find out what the problem is and begin a treatment. Angels keep watching over little Chazz.

klgls
December 19th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Awesome - thank you Lord!!!