PDA

View Full Version : Down with the flu.

mpattylou
December 17th, 2014, 02:13 AM
Started feeling yucky on Sunday afternoon. By Monday morning....was sick as a dog. Low grade fever and body aches and really bad headache. I haven't felt that bad in a long time. Should have went to the DR then as tamiflu would have helped....too late now. Going to DR tomorrow to check for pneumonia. This flu stuff is nothing to mess with. Have stayed away from kids and grands...don't want them to get it for sure. Even stayed away from hubs as much as possible. Soooooo...for everyone out there who is feeling sick....stay home till you feel better. I know I picked this up last week out shopping...wished I had stayed home and shopped online.

Angelia
December 17th, 2014, 02:33 AM
Feel better soon. Take care of yourself--flu takes so much out of you.

mommamarsh
December 17th, 2014, 02:52 AM
Hope you feel better soon . Had it in October and the coughing was the pits !

Gina
December 17th, 2014, 02:59 AM
Hope you are feeling better soon! Hugs

Marty
December 17th, 2014, 03:57 AM
I am finally feeling better. Ended up with walking pneumonia. Five weeks sick. Nasty bugs out there. Get to the doc and prayers for a quick recovery.

MomGram
December 17th, 2014, 06:29 AM
Take care of you. Hope you feel better soon.

MayinJerset
December 17th, 2014, 07:23 AM
95115 Thought you could use one, hope you feel better real soon.

Monique
December 17th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Feel better soon.

irishrn
December 17th, 2014, 09:19 AM
So sorry to hear you have the flu. This year is suppose to be a bad one!
I'm allergic to vaccines so I made sure DH got his flu shot and I'm hoping for the best. Other than food shopping I've avoided the stored!
And hand washing everywhere I can!! Hand gel when out!
So feel better soon!! Rest, liquids etc!!,

CarolynK
December 17th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Oh no! I haven't had the flu in years....knock on wood! Hope you get feeling better soon! Take care of yourself.

Bubby
December 17th, 2014, 10:12 AM
I hope you feel better soon. The flu is really a trauma to your body...plenty of fluids and rest. My DD has the same thing.

Mpyles
December 17th, 2014, 10:50 AM
Feel better soon!!

MRoy
December 17th, 2014, 12:19 PM
I hope you're feeling better soon. DH is coming down with something that I fear may be the flu. He won't go to the doctor now because he has his regular appointment next Monday. We may all be sick by then!

Claire Hallman
December 17th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Hope you feel better quickly.

Sonic
December 17th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Oh ick...the flu is no fun.
My kiddo is still in school and brings home every germ known to man.... I was just down with a bug myself two weeks ago. Here's wishing you plenty of rest and a speedy recovery so you can be ready for the Holiday.

cyndiofthevortex
December 17th, 2014, 02:43 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Over40momma
December 17th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Sending good thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. This year's flu virus is a different strain than what the flu shots cover (well, at least according to the CDC), so you take extra care sweetie. Rest, lots of fluids and don't hesitate to head to the doctor's if you start feeling worse. Gentle hugs sweetie. :icon_hug: