PDA

View Full Version : Oh Sandy? Sandy Navas?!

Blondie
December 16th, 2014, 02:47 PM
I know I keep telling Santa that I've been a really nice girl and all that jazz but then I have to 'splain this to him.

I told him that I got it from you . . .

bubba
December 16th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Oh I had to steal this and put it on my fb page!!! So funny!

Sandy Navas
December 16th, 2014, 03:19 PM
What kind of Candy Cane are YOU?

Personality Quiz: What kind of Candy Cane are you? (http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/hJNq0Si/What-kind-of-Candy-Cane-are-you)

(don't allow all their ads to sway you . . . )

I'm a Blue and Red Candy Cane:
You are crazy, and weird, but that is a GOOD THING! You make everybody laugh with your crazy antics and are generally liked by a lot of people. You are crazy and fun to be around, but you will always seem to pick the unpopular choice. 0:-)

Amy R
December 16th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Minty candy cane. (how boring!)
You are the classic candy-cane. You are traditional, and somewhat stubborn at times. You are realistic, and easy to get along with, but you are also average, and not open to change. :-)

Blondie
December 16th, 2014, 04:21 PM
I am a Starburst Candy Cane:

Your results have pointed to one type of candy cane. A Starburst candy cane! You're often very energetic and fun, but you can sometimes have a hard time focusing. You're friends with everybody and love to meet new people.

Dang - kinda scarey how accurate - especially on the focusing. This computer knows me far too well . . .

K. McEuen
December 16th, 2014, 04:28 PM
They wanted me to update my phone (brand new) from that site. Not gonna happen ...

Cathy F
December 16th, 2014, 05:02 PM
I'm a starburst!

Sandy Navas
December 16th, 2014, 07:28 PM
They wanted me to update my phone (brand new) from that site. Not gonna happen ...

I told you to ignore the ads, Miss Karen - skip over that part. We need to know if you are a twisted sister or not.

BobW
December 16th, 2014, 08:10 PM
You are the classic candy-cane. You are traditional, and somewhat stubborn at times. You are realistic, and easy to get along with, but you are also average, and not open to change. :-)

ilive2craft2
December 16th, 2014, 08:28 PM
Another starburst here. :)

lapeoples
December 16th, 2014, 08:51 PM
Another Starburst

stitching woman
December 16th, 2014, 09:00 PM
Starburst here too

Vonnie
December 16th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Minty - :icon_angry:

buckeyequilter
December 16th, 2014, 09:56 PM
Starburst!!!

alliek
December 16th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Me too: Minty,classic,stubborn and easy to get along with???? Do they go together?

K. McEuen
December 16th, 2014, 10:14 PM
I told you to ignore the ads, Miss Karen - skip over that part. We need to know if you are a twisted sister or not.

Ok, am home now so I can actually see what I am clicking.

I got Starburst.

BobW
December 16th, 2014, 10:40 PM
How did I get to be a classic candy cane? I would of thought I was more interesting than that.

bubba
December 16th, 2014, 10:41 PM
Oh really???? Should I be offended??

Blue-and-Red Candy Cane

What kind of Candy Cane are you?

You are crazy, and weird, but that is a gOOD tHING! You make everybody laugh with your crazy antics and are generally liked by a lot of people. You are crazy and fun to be around, but you will always seem to pick the unpopular choice. 0:-)

Sandy Navas
December 16th, 2014, 10:47 PM
How did I get to be a classic candy cane? I would of thought I was more interesting than that.

Obviously you didn't answer the questions truthfully . . . just saying!

Sandy Navas
December 16th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Oh really???? Should I be offended??

Blue-and-Red Candy Cane

What kind of Candy Cane are you?

You are crazy, and weird, but that is a gOOD tHING! You make everybody laugh with your crazy antics and are generally liked by a lot of people. You are crazy and fun to be around, but you will always seem to pick the unpopular choice. 0:-)

I have to tell you that you are in the very, very best company!!!!!

Grandma Nan
December 17th, 2014, 12:19 AM
Minty candy cane. (how boring!)

Me too, Amy.