PDA

View Full Version : Give me a kick!

Hulamoon
December 16th, 2014, 03:33 AM
I need it badly. Five pillow cases and water bottles holders. Dang I'm in a major stall. :9

kimsophia
December 16th, 2014, 03:43 AM
{{{kick}}}
:D

snippet
December 16th, 2014, 03:50 AM
<<<< KICK >>>>

I hear ya, I've been there too.

bubba
December 16th, 2014, 03:57 AM
To do??? That's nothing! I have 20 bowl cozies and one top to quilt!!!!

Jean Sewing Machine
December 16th, 2014, 04:14 AM
Just cut out the pillowcases. That's the major stall producer for me! Once they are cut out, it's coasting time because you don't have to think, just sew. Don't know about the water bottles, but at least you'll have the pillowcases finished!

bubba
December 16th, 2014, 04:20 AM
She'll be able to whip out the water boys in no time flat!!! Easy peasy! said she who made the pattern....

kimsophia
December 16th, 2014, 04:27 AM
Easy peasy super squeezy! :D

MayinJerset
December 16th, 2014, 05:29 AM
Only if you give me a kick too as I'm behind big time.

MayinJerset
December 16th, 2014, 05:33 AM
She'll be able to whip out the water boys in no time flat!!! Easy peasy! said she who made the pattern....

So where can I find the water bottle pattern? Might as well make something easy and get something done.

bubba
December 16th, 2014, 05:51 AM
So where can I find the water bottle pattern? Might as well make something easy and get something done.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/how-tos-tutorials/45330-making-water-boy.html

Hulamoon
December 16th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Just cut out the pillowcases. That's the major stall producer for me! Once they are cut out, it's coasting time because you don't have to think, just sew. Don't know about the water bottles, but at least you'll have the pillowcases finished!

That's it! Just getting started.

Thanks for the kicks.:) I'm lucky I don't have to shop for fabric. I'm in a night owl mode right now so first light I will go shopping upstairs. one boy and four girls, three fabrics each. I have all the measurement for both projects and I can cut it downstairs on my second mat. Then little Kiko won't get lonely.

Pillow cases first:icon_tup:

Sandy Navas
December 16th, 2014, 11:41 AM
I need it badly. Five pillow cases and water bottles holders. Dang I'm in a major stall. :9

I've been saving this just for you:

A pat on the back, though only a few vertebrae removed from a kick in the pants, is many miles ahead in results.

Pandabear
December 16th, 2014, 12:20 PM
I won't kick you, however....Music or a movie commentary needs to be playing in your work area.

Or Scooby Doo. Everything is better with the Scoob.

Andrea F
December 16th, 2014, 06:56 PM
How about TSCHAKKAAAAAAA! You can do this.And when you are done you can come over and make two quilts and a bag for me...

bubba
December 16th, 2014, 10:54 PM
How many have you gotten done today???? I managed to get two bowl cozies sewn, but due to my machine difficulties today that are now fixed, I hopefully will get several done tomorrow!