PDA

View Full Version : My Good News Update ..it has been a while.

inspired
December 9th, 2014, 09:49 PM
I just realized that it has been almost a year since I posted my misery. Good news for a change. My Mom has completed her radiation treatments and tumors have shrunk. She seems to be fine only complains about the bloodthinner injections in her stomach. She is a tough lady and will turn 83 on Friday. This time last year we did not think she would see another birthday or Christmas so we are blessed. My daughter has been in court for a year trying to get full custody of her daughter. We went with her to the last court date where the childrens lawyer presented his findings and are hopeful. The judge actually said that if she had the power to make the decision she would send my granddaughter home with her Mom right then and there. The next date is in late January and we sure hope it gets resolved then. He has made life a living hell for everyone, paid no support and his crazy meddling mother has shown just how sick in the head she is. He has so messed up that poor kids head with his manipulation. She started to pull out her eyelashes again. If things go the way they should she knows that she did not have to choose but that a qualified person decided what is best for her. I think that is a huge relief to her. Another very exciting thing is that my son and wife are expecting twin girls on Feb 17!!! They already have a four year old girl so it will be fun. They lived in a 2 bedroom house and managed to sell it and buy a bigger one within 2 weeks so that stress is gone. To everyone who listened to me when I could not think straight " THANKS AGAIN" I think I am almost to the top of my mountain and look forward to the smooth ride down the other side. Merry Christmas to All You Great Gals!!!

songbird857
December 9th, 2014, 10:03 PM
So glad that things seem to be taking an upturn!! Congrats on the twin grandbabies :)

Bubby
December 9th, 2014, 10:30 PM
That's wonderful that your situation is so much more hopeful this year. Great hearing from you!