PDA

View Full Version : Belated Christmas Night Owl report.

MayinJerset
December 9th, 2014, 11:25 AM
I was up during the night but didn't climb up into my tree and give a Hoot to other Night Owls because I spent some serious time at my desk paying bills, going over checking account and credit card statements and clearing out old statements. Couldn't believe I had some going back to 1/2010. Major shredding done and but then I was tired enough to go back to sleep. No other Night Owls posted so I guess everyone got a good night's sleep, good for you all. 94500

bubba
December 9th, 2014, 01:41 PM
I sure did not get a good night sleep as my back was killing me after moving my cutting table! I was feeling to yucky to get up so just laid in bed and tried to get comfortable. Been up for not very long and I'm pretty sure it will be naptime as soon as MM heads to bed! The couch is looking pretty comfy today!

toggpine
December 9th, 2014, 05:08 PM
After Sunday/Monday's run until 4AM, I didn't make it too late last night.

I'll probably be up later again tonight. I'll try to toss up a post to collect all of us!

cyndiofthevortex
December 9th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Hi May,

I miss being a night owl, sort of! I'm on some new migraine meds that are working like miracle pills to me. My almost constant migraines have disappeared. I feel so much better, so I am now sleeping better. Still, don't forget me in the middle of the night! I'm here with you in spirit!

MayinJerset
December 10th, 2014, 02:10 AM
We miss you Cyndi but glad you are not here because you are getting a good night's sleep.

bscuzz
December 10th, 2014, 02:42 AM
Thinking I should get to bed early? (12:30 am) tonight, but I'm just not sleepy yet! Got flannel today (replacement for mis-cut) for Quilt #2 'n I need to cut, but not tonight. Need bright sunlight, so tomorrow's better. Finished 'clipping' Rag Quilt #3, so actually have 2 (of 4) done except for binding. Two more to go before Christmas, I'm feeling pressured but each quilt is getting a little easier and quicker. Hopefully the binding will not give me a problem. Maybe, just maybe I can do it!