PDA

View Full Version : Confused cat

Shadowirish
December 8th, 2014, 06:12 PM
We are in the process of putting up our Christmas tree. Tree and lights done last night. This morning I dug out the quilted tree skirt I made and put it around the tree . Last year she loved laying on it under the warm lights. ......A couple of months ago we bought one of those circle things you see on TV for the cat to chase a protuburance around. We kinda had to train her to use it as she just watched it. Finally got her to chase the thing after taping some straw pieces from her favorite toy to it. Well we must have trained her too well, after I laid down the tree skirt she started playing and pouncing and digging under it like she does the circle thing.....I'm thinking she's got a thing for circles now! It was so funny to watch!

Miss Sheri
December 8th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Hahaha, I bet that would make an adorable home video. She sounds real cute.

Amy R
December 8th, 2014, 06:25 PM
lol oh dear!!

Sandy Navas
December 8th, 2014, 06:29 PM

I can just see her now . . .

Carrie J
December 8th, 2014, 07:55 PM
For an animal that is supposed to be sooooo cool, sophisticated and graceful, they certainly can do some goofy, hysterical things! And tons of fun to watch being that way. Sandy's pix, was pretty close to the mental image I had, LOL!

Vonnie
December 8th, 2014, 08:20 PM
I bet she is a lot of fun to watch.

Reminds me of when I was a kid. I had a pure white german shepard that weighed about 125 pounds. She was gorgeous! Big brown eyes too. Well, I thought it would be cool to teach her to jump through a hula hoop. She did so well she started jumping everything. Including our 6 foot fence. She cleared that fence with a lot of room to spare. Wound up giving her to a family that lived on a small ranch. It wasn't fair to keep her chained all the time. I cried. Never taught another dog to do that. Did teach another one how to catch a frisbee - that was fun.

Sandy Navas
December 8th, 2014, 10:53 PM
Did teach another one how to catch a frisbee - that was fun.

A wonderful story lurks here - let me know if you really want to read it . . .