PDA

View Full Version : Two of my "babies" .....

Terri
December 8th, 2014, 04:18 PM
have birthdays today!!! Our oldest, Benjamen, is 33. Our second, Jeremy is 32. And no, it wasn't planned that way! LOL Saturday is our third sons birthday, Craig will be 31. Yes, I was a busy momma! :icon_mooooh: and a little (a lot) crazy too!! :icon_crazy: Son #4, Brian was 28 in August. :D

Amy R
December 8th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Holy smokes 4 boys. You are a saint!! Happy birthday to your big boys!

Carah
December 8th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Too cute that you have 4 boys so close together, bet there was never a dull moment or leftovers!

Bubby
December 8th, 2014, 05:51 PM
I admire you for raising three sons!

Miss Sheri
December 8th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Oh, how delightful! I can tell they are close to your heart too. Enjoy the day and your sweet family.

Navy Wife
December 8th, 2014, 06:16 PM
I admire anyone who raises boys! Although, I had 2 boys and 1 girl. She was twice as much trouble as they were! Especially when she reached 13. The boys live nearby now and keep an eye on us. They are all in their 50's, and 2 are grandparents.

Sandy Navas
December 8th, 2014, 06:30 PM
Must have had a few cold winters back then . . .

Terri
December 8th, 2014, 11:00 PM
I admire you for raising three sons!

That's FOUR boys. :D Benjamen, Jeremy, Craig, & Brian.....33,32, 31 & 28. And two precious grandsons on to boot!!! Ages 7 & 8!!! Testosterone rules in our family!!!!!!!

Terri
December 9th, 2014, 05:42 AM
After girlfriends, fiancÚs, and daughters in law.....I now know why the good Lord did NOT give me girls!!! I probably would have runaway from home or hurt someone when they all reached puberty!!!! Between my hormones & theirs it would have been worse than any war movie I have ever seen!!!! :icon_sniff: :icon_crazy: :icon_mooooh: