PDA

View Full Version : For all those having a difficult time getting going this morning,,,,

MayinJerset
December 8th, 2014, 01:11 PM
94455 Just trying to get my act going as time's a wasting.

shirleyknot
December 8th, 2014, 01:35 PM
I'm sorry. I have fed 4 horses and the barn cats, ate breakfast, drove 20 miles to town to drop off closet gleanings at Goodwill, and stopped at the bank. I've been home for 45 minutes. Should I duck as you all throw stuff at me?

MayinJerset
December 8th, 2014, 01:47 PM
Oh, some people are so good and wake up hitting the floor running to get things done. I just hate those kind of people. Mostly because I used to be one of them and old age has slowed me down. When I wake up in the morning I still plan a bunch of things I'll do as soon as my feet hit the floor but by the time I do I'm tired out from all the mental planning, LOL!

You rock girl, don't let anyone halt you from your routine, keeps the rest of us on our toes.

shirleyknot
December 8th, 2014, 04:33 PM
I'm 67 years old, and wake up at 5-5:30 almost every morning. Two cups of coffee while I dig up the news of the day, and I'm good to go.

ceiliam
December 8th, 2014, 06:32 PM
im jealous I used to be that way however mono and chronic fatigue syndrome have done a number on me . I used to be able to only need4-5 hours of sleep. would love to have that again .

shirleyknot
December 8th, 2014, 08:53 PM
It helps that I'm usually in bed by 9-ish. :D