PDA

View Full Version : Peggy Called ME!!

kensington
December 6th, 2014, 03:12 AM
I'm stunned and humbled to say the least. She didn't talk long, she was tired and in pain. She just wanted to let me know herself that she was doing fine. I confessed how relieved I was and that I had been so very scared. She said she was too. But, she is doing fine. The pain is severe she said and had to let me go as they had just given her something and it was taking affect. She wanted to thank us all for our concern and support. I believe she is still in intensive care too. She didn't want me to worry.

God love her... she called me! She is really someone special.

Simply Quilting
December 6th, 2014, 03:27 AM
That is awesome news that she was able to call and talk to you. Praying that she continue to heals.

Thanks for the update.

GuitarGramma
December 6th, 2014, 04:11 AM
Yes, Kensington, thank you for updating us with the good news.

MayinJerset
December 6th, 2014, 06:22 AM
Always good to hear from personally how they are doing. hope the pain lessens soon.

Iris Girl
December 6th, 2014, 06:30 AM
Thank you for the update, so good to know everything is going along fine. Hope her pain lessens soon,

Jean Sewing Machine
December 6th, 2014, 09:15 AM
So glad to hear about her progress! Glad you got to hear from her personally!

Grandma Nan
December 6th, 2014, 09:34 AM
What wonderful news. So glad to hear that she is able to do this. Its a very good first steps.

Monique
December 6th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Wonderful news.

Sandy Navas
December 6th, 2014, 11:10 AM
She is truly a trooper! Such a wonderful, strong, determined lady!

Sonic
December 6th, 2014, 11:29 AM
That's wonderful to hear and I'm very glad she felt well enough to make a call.
I wish her a very speedy recovery.

auntiemern
December 6th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Gloria, that is wonderful. What a blessing. Glad to hear she is on the mend. Hate to hear she is in so much pain. Prayers continue for our DF.

kensington
December 7th, 2014, 03:59 AM
Today I went to a family Christmas event, story time and making cookies, and when we got back in the care there was an alert on my phone. She had sent me a picture. Someone took a picture laying in bed and sent it to me. So, I think she is feeling better today for sure!

She makes me smile. She looks pretty good, but you can tell she is uncomfortable. Coming along on schedule! Prayers work!