PDA

View Full Version : Play pay it forward with me

ilive2craft2
December 5th, 2014, 11:39 PM
I have signed up to be a recipient on another thread, so here is my thread looking for 5 members who want to play.

At some point during the year, I will send out a little giftie to whoever signs up with me. Could be something made by me, could be some fabric or quilting supplies. Forum mail is some of the best mail on earth!

If you want to play, just comment here and send me your mailing address via private message.

Then you can start your own thread to get another 5 players. If we keep this going, we can have lots of fun forum mail happening this next year!

Come on out and play - it is fun!

bkthomas
December 6th, 2014, 02:25 AM
Bumping for you......but I cannot play so please don't count me in.....

ilive2craft2
December 6th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Also happy to have forum friends who can't do their own pay it forward on the forum (for whatever reason), including our overseas friends. Just pay it forward in your life somehow - open a door for someone with their hands full or something else similar. If we all do small kindnesses for others, this life will be much more enjoyable. So, come out and play with me!

Monique
December 6th, 2014, 02:17 PM
ok I'm in.

ilive2craft2
December 6th, 2014, 05:19 PM
Thanks Monique - I have your address. :)

I've got a couple more spots - come on, I know you want to play! :)

MaryD
December 6th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Are you game to take on an Aussie?

share60
December 7th, 2014, 12:32 AM
What about a West australian Any aussies out there who wish to join Maryd Ilive2craft2 I wanna play too
Cheers
Shareen

MaryD
December 7th, 2014, 12:40 AM
Or we could just start an Australian one! That way postage would not be too bad for non-Australian players.

ilive2craft2
December 7th, 2014, 12:42 AM
I am game to take on any of our international forum members! Send me your mailing info via pm and you are both in!