PDA

View Full Version : Did you know????

mpattylou
December 5th, 2014, 01:06 AM
Did you know Russell Stover chocolate covered marshmallow santas are still good...even after a year.? I hid a package of them right before Christmas last year and found them about a week ago (yep I hid them good). Yum...one of my favorite Christmas candies. One thing I did notice...they are noticeably smaller this year. No surprise there.

Terry L
December 5th, 2014, 01:47 AM
Lol ......where did you hide them and from who ???

songbird857
December 5th, 2014, 01:52 AM
yum. Chocolate covered marshmallow anything.

Midge
December 5th, 2014, 02:45 AM
Can't say I knew that. However, you might want to pause and think of the implications of that!

Iris Girl
December 5th, 2014, 06:31 AM
Russell Stover makes the best Chocolate covered santas, easter bunny's etc.

MayinJerset
December 5th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Was holding the Big Russell Stover Chocolate Covered Santa yesterday afternoon at the supermarket but didn't notice that he was smaller this year. Thought about getting a few for the great nieces and nephews I'll see on Sunday but decided on something else.

Blondie
December 5th, 2014, 08:21 AM
Well sir, you need to put that chocolate aside and get down here to NC and help me find the Christmas gifts that I handily hid 15 years ago. I kid you not, I am obviously good at hiding. To this day, it is the topic of each and every Christmas, as the kids (now grown) wax fondly over opening up canned goods which I hastily wrapped up and placed under the tree. The happiest of my trio was the one whom received the large jar of peanut butter.

We still have not found those things!

True story.

Amy R
December 5th, 2014, 11:13 AM
LOL wow Blondie that is crazy!!!!!

songbird857
December 5th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Well sir, you need to put that chocolate aside and get down here to NC and help me find the Christmas gifts that I handily hid 15 years ago. I kid you not, I am obviously good at hiding. To this day, it is the topic of each and every Christmas, as the kids (now grown) wax fondly over opening up canned goods which I hastily wrapped up and placed under the tree. The happiest of my trio was the one whom received the large jar of peanut butter.

We still have not found those things!

True story.

That. is. hilarious.

sidesaddles
December 5th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Blondie...I would think maybe you had a burglar.

share60
December 6th, 2014, 01:23 AM
My favourite chocolate little easter bunny marshmallow covered in chocolate yumxxxxx

bubba
December 6th, 2014, 01:32 AM
They sell those at Hobby Lobby and also at Walgreens. At Walgreens, they are 50c less! I am partial to their caramel that is chocolate covered myself!