PDA

View Full Version : MM is trying to kill me.....

bubba
December 4th, 2014, 03:56 PM
with kindness! He got home from work a little while ago and handed me a pay stub that was for a Christmas bonus!! He told me to go buy a new sewing machine......and I turned him down!!!!!! Is it wrong of me to think he earned that and should spend it on himself or put it in the bank or use it on something we both want?

I may need to go see a psychiatrist.....

Carah
December 4th, 2014, 04:00 PM
Sounds like a keeper to me! Your not crazy either!!

Merry Christmas!

MomGram
December 4th, 2014, 04:01 PM
You two are sooooo cute. If there is enough there maybe you could each get something. Look for some good holiday sales on machines. Maybe a 50/50 split. If not then buy something for the two of you but, try and get something fun.

Carrie J
December 4th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Awwwww Pat, that is just so darned cute and sweet! Keep,that feller, and no, you aren't wrong at all! Do something for BOTH of you, you can never tell, with the sales out there, you might just wind up with a new machine, and something equally as special for MM!

Kgrammiecaz
December 4th, 2014, 04:27 PM
Are you crazy - run, not walk to your nearest dealer! Maybe that is what makes him happy. lol

You know what the right thing to say and do is - you too are such a cool couple!

toggpine
December 4th, 2014, 04:47 PM
Love this!

Perhaps a weekend get away with a few fabric stops along the way?

bubba
December 4th, 2014, 04:55 PM
Oh....we are planning a weekend away in the spring, but it involves warmth and seahorses! So excited!

songbird857
December 4th, 2014, 05:24 PM
What a sweetie :) I like the idea of the weekend getaway - you both benefit!
Your guy sounds so much like mine! The trouble is, it can be soooooo hard to buy gifts for them! My hubby never 'needs' anything.

Simply Quilting
December 4th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Sounds like a great guy.

Over40momma
December 4th, 2014, 06:10 PM
Hold on to that man with both hands.....I'm thinking of stealing him from you. ;):lol:

Gina
December 4th, 2014, 07:23 PM
What a keeper! He is happy seeing you happy!

Sandy Navas
December 4th, 2014, 07:30 PM
Save it for a rainy day . . .

bubba
December 4th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Save it for a rainy day . . .

That would be today, and tomorrow, and the day after that and so on......

Miss Sheri
December 4th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Well, Pat, the thought that crossed my mind is this. . . Maybe he wants you to buy a new machine, so he can have your old one! He knows how to work it and that way its a win/win situation for both of you . . . just sayin . . . (not like I'm an enabler or anything ;) :icon_whistle:

bubba
December 4th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Well, Pat, the thought that crossed my mind is this. . . Maybe he wants you to buy a new machine, so he can have your old one! He knows how to work it and that way its a win/win situation for both of you . . . just sayin . . . (not like I'm an enabler or anything ;) :icon_whistle:

He already inherited my Pfaff 1471!!

Miss Sheri
December 4th, 2014, 09:34 PM
Hmmmmmm, so greed is out, . . . . he must just REALLY love you lots!

Monique
December 4th, 2014, 09:54 PM
I don't know, do you NEED another machine? Maybe you really don't want a new machine. Save it for your holidays.

stationarymom
December 5th, 2014, 02:38 AM
what a thoughtful guy! I like the idea of a get away some where warm.

SallyO'Sews
December 5th, 2014, 03:21 AM
Awww.... I love MM, because he's so good to you! Hugs to you both.:icon_hug: