PDA

View Full Version : Early Christmas Greetings!

Mary Balagna
December 2nd, 2014, 08:23 PM
I just wanted to share a special video that was created by my son Alex. He is such a talented singer (didn't get it from me) and he just posted this video this morning! Wishing you an early Merry Christmas! No - he's not a quilter (his wife is) but when he was a little boy he was the one who was always there to close my pins when I basted a quilt! Merry Christmas!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVC_LwuSB78&list=UUGj73aI96-p2QQ-lVOj1dHw

K. McEuen
December 2nd, 2014, 08:28 PM
One of my favorite Christmas carols. Not only is he a talented singer, he's a cutie too! You should be a proud mama. :)

Sandy Navas
December 2nd, 2014, 08:31 PM
A welcome to the forum!

Carrie J
December 2nd, 2014, 09:00 PM
Mary, Welcome to the Forum from Texas. Your son has a wonderful voice, a fave song of mine, and a very handsome young man too! I'm quite sure you're very proud of him, and rightfully so! :D

quiltingtrish
December 2nd, 2014, 10:16 PM
Thank you for sharing that. He has a beautiful voice and I love that song.

alliek
December 2nd, 2014, 10:36 PM
So enjoyed this Mary! Early Merry Christmas to you and your family too. I just know how proud you must be of your son. A handsome boy blessed with a lovely voice. Thanks for sharing.

Mary Balagna
December 2nd, 2014, 11:41 PM
Thank you so much! I think so too... :-)

Mary Balagna
December 2nd, 2014, 11:42 PM
Thank you! Thank you!

Mary

Mary Balagna
December 2nd, 2014, 11:43 PM
Thank you for the welcome AND for the kind words!

Mary

MayinJerset
December 3rd, 2014, 09:48 AM
Lovely way to begin the day, thank you and your son for the great early Christmas Greetings.

MRoy
December 3rd, 2014, 09:55 AM
Welcome Mary! I enjoyed your son's singing. He's very talented and handsome too! Merry Christmas!

Bubby
December 3rd, 2014, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the forum....thanks for sharing your son's talent with us.

Over40momma
December 3rd, 2014, 11:50 AM
What a beautiful rendition of this song. I enjoyed it immensely and your son's voice is wonderful. Indeed a very gracious and lifting early present, thank you. :icon_hug:

rebeccas-sewing
December 3rd, 2014, 02:51 PM
Mary, he's darling and what a talent. I'm sure you're a very proud mama. Thanks for sharing this beautiful rendition of one of the world's most beautiful Christmas carols.