PDA

View Full Version : Peggy Anne's Update.

kensington
December 2nd, 2014, 04:07 PM
So far, all has gone well. The surgery to remove the brain tumor has been a long surgery. She is due to come out at any moment, and so far the word is good.

I'll update again soon.

kensington
December 2nd, 2014, 04:09 PM
Well, just as I posted, she did come out of surgery... this is the post her step daughter just made a few moments ago.

Everything went good!! Surgeon said they got all of the tumor and will be moving her to ICU. We haven't seen her yet but soon. Long road of recovery still, lots of pain is anticipated. Will probably be here for a week or more depending on pain and mobility. May need to follow up with rehabilitation. She will need lots of help for awhile! Thank you everyone for all the prayers and well wishes! I appreciate it and I know Peggy does as well!

K. McEuen
December 2nd, 2014, 04:22 PM
Glad to hear she came through it well. (On lunch break from jury duty here)
Peggy remains in my thoughts and prayers.

kensington
December 2nd, 2014, 04:29 PM
If anyone would like to send her a Card .. (Christmas or Get well)... See me in Pm.

Jewel
December 2nd, 2014, 04:41 PM
Praying for a full and speedy recovery. Also for strength and comfort for Peggy and the family.
Jewel

stitching woman
December 2nd, 2014, 04:51 PM
If anyone would like to send her a Card .. (Christmas or Get well)... See me in Pm.

Great news. Prayers continues. Will send a pm.

kensington
December 2nd, 2014, 04:55 PM
LOL... I'm seeing you everywhere lately Bernice!

stitching woman
December 2nd, 2014, 05:11 PM
LOL... I'm seeing you everywhere lately Bernice!

Sometimes I feel like I am everywhere at once. Good to see you yesterday and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

kensington
December 2nd, 2014, 05:15 PM
I was just so exhausted... I almost pulled over on the side of the road for a nap! LOL. I hope to get up there again before the end of year. Thinking about signing up for the New Years Eve Class... but I worry the weather will get bad.

It's always good to see you, and to watch you work that needle.

Simply Quilting
December 2nd, 2014, 05:22 PM
Glad to hear she made it out of surgery. Continuing to pray.

Sandy Navas
December 2nd, 2014, 05:53 PM
Thanks so much for the update! She's been on my mind all day long.

GuitarGramma
December 2nd, 2014, 06:24 PM
I hadn't heard that Peggy Anne was about to have surgery. I will pray for her recovery to go well.

As a message of hope, a good friend of mine is an eleven-year survivor of brain cancer.

kensington
December 2nd, 2014, 06:31 PM
I don't believe it was Cancer. She said the Dr. said that wasn't the problem. But, that the tumor did have to come out. It was on the base of her Brain stem. Quite painful surgery from what I understand.

I'm still waiting on a call from her close friend and neighbor. Her family has my number too. I really want to go up to see her after the first of the year maybe.

Drive up, visit some quilt shops, bother Peggy, stay in a B&B..

Jean Sewing Machine
December 2nd, 2014, 06:45 PM
So glad to hear she is out of surgery! Prayers for her speedy recovery.

irishrn
December 2nd, 2014, 07:03 PM
Good news! Keep us posted. Hugs!!!!

BellasQuilts
December 2nd, 2014, 09:34 PM
More wonderful news! So very happy to get the update and will continue prayers for a quick and pain free recovery.

kensington
December 3rd, 2014, 01:07 AM
Bump! Bump! Bump!

auntiemern
December 3rd, 2014, 01:31 AM
So happy to hear her surgery went well. Prayers being said. Could you please send me a PM on FB with her addy. TIA

stationarymom
December 3rd, 2014, 03:42 AM
Thank you for the update.Will continue to pray for the best results and a speedy recovery.