PDA

View Full Version : Remember Pay It Forward?

cyndiofthevortex
December 2nd, 2014, 03:35 PM
I'd like to start it up again for the new year! The first five people to sign up here with me will each get a present from me sometime during the year. The only thing you have to do is turn around and Pay It Forward to five new people.

Anyone want to play?

Monique
December 2nd, 2014, 04:05 PM
I will Cyndi.

cyndiofthevortex
December 2nd, 2014, 04:23 PM
PM me your address, Monique!

Jewel
December 2nd, 2014, 04:37 PM
Me too Cyndi

dscholsky
December 2nd, 2014, 04:48 PM
Could you please explain a bit more? Thanks Diana

cyndiofthevortex
December 2nd, 2014, 05:10 PM
Could you please explain a bit more? Thanks DianaTo play, five people tell me they want to play, then privately send me their address through PM. I will send them a gift, big or little, sometime during the next year. They in turn need to ask for five new friends to play with them. Those people also agree to look for five people to play. So it gets bigger and bigger the more people play. We've done it in the past and it was a lot of fun. Lots of people got involved and there were some nice surprises sent through Forum Mail, which is always fun to receive.

Let me know if you want to play!

Kgrammiecaz
December 2nd, 2014, 05:15 PM
Hi Cyndi, I would love to play. I need to do some "pay it back" mailings. I will pm my address to you. This sounds like fun!

KathieB
December 2nd, 2014, 05:21 PM
I'm in Cyndi! I need to get back into the swing of things. Love this idea.

cyndiofthevortex
December 2nd, 2014, 05:47 PM
I only need one more to play!

Mom23
December 2nd, 2014, 06:09 PM
Count me in! I look forward to playing for the first time. I hope I play right!

cyndiofthevortex
December 2nd, 2014, 06:21 PM
Now every one of you five have to put up a post asking for five new players. And don't forget to PM me your name and address so I can send you some goodies! I have ALL YEAR to send you something, so you'll never know when you'll go out and find...FORUM MAIL!