PDA

View Full Version : class is done.....

bubba
November 30th, 2014, 10:20 PM
The gal making the small one probably has 30 minutes left to finish hers. I will be meeting up with the other two on Tuesday and we will finish ours then. I don't think it will take more than an hour or two. The inner section is complete and the outside is about halfway done, but I don't think either would be able to figure it out on their own so I offered to meet them and help finish.

I'm pooped!

Doloris
November 30th, 2014, 10:40 PM
did you get a chance to talk to the shop owner? Glad you are going to help them finish up their bags. It really wasn't their fault they were not prepared, but it is also not your fault either.
Are you meeting at the shop again. You should get paid more for coming back .

bubba
November 30th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Surely you jest!!!! The owner was nowhere near the shop today!! She also won't be there on Tuesday when I am there. I found out she came out of retirement and went back to nursing a few days a week. And I don't mind showing them what to do....I'll be finishing mine at the same time! Besides, one is bringing me cookies!

ilive2craft2
November 30th, 2014, 11:02 PM
You are a good, dedicated teacher! Glad you are getting cookies!

Carrie J
November 30th, 2014, 11:04 PM
Pat, you're a big hearted gal and a great Teacher to boot! Enjoy dem cookies girl, you def deserve them!

Hulamoon
November 30th, 2014, 11:32 PM
What a good teach! Can you take a picture with all the students?

Quiltfreestyle
November 30th, 2014, 11:36 PM
So the big question is "will you teach another class?" Maybe not at that store, but I'm sure ther must be plenty of places that could use your teaching expertise. I notice that many stores around here have limited classes & few teachers. Seems like they should be happy to have you .. Or would you rather just enjoy your retirement without the hassle of teaching?
BTW. That's really nice of you to help them finish their totes...

bubba
November 30th, 2014, 11:44 PM
I don't know if I will do anymore classes....I'm going to have to think on that one. And Lorie, I will try to take a picture of the finished bags Tuesday. One will be missing because she has to work. Hers is probably done by now...it was the small one and she only had the top zipper left to do. I went over it and showed her what to do, so she should have no problem.