PDA

View Full Version : Christmas preparations

mamaquilt
November 30th, 2014, 01:36 PM
Hi every one,
Today I got started on some Christmas preparations, no quilting so far as my "Bertha"machine is still in recovery at the store and "Ketty " is no good for quilting. Bertha will be back end of the week I hope.

I wish you all a happy quilting week

Kgrammiecaz
November 30th, 2014, 01:50 PM
All so cute. I really love the stars

toggpine
November 30th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Cute! I like your Advent wreath.

Please be careful with the candles in the logs. We had some like that, and the heated metal cups actually caught the wood on fire! They sure are pretty though!

Sandy Navas
November 30th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Lovely displays! Heed Cathy's comments and just be safe.

We had a candle going and forgot to put it out one night - it was in a safe container though. But we kept smelling something strange and realized the candle was still burning - as was the plastic that surrounded it . . . no fire, but a definite head's up!!

rebeccas-sewing
November 30th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Really pretty, Michele. Did you make the centerpiece arrangement with the birch tree tealight holders? I love that. All around very nice decorations.

Cathy F
November 30th, 2014, 05:38 PM
Such pretty and elegant decorations!

Carrie J
November 30th, 2014, 06:23 PM
Lovely! :D

MayinJerset
November 30th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Charming display of Christmas items, you have a real talent for putting the parts together.

Bubby
November 30th, 2014, 10:17 PM
Hi Michele, I was thinking yesterday that's it's been a while since you have been online. Now I see what you have been doing. As usual everything you design looks wonderful. I always so enjoy your pictures and seeing how you celebrate the seasons and holidays in your country. Wishing you a very happy holiday season.

Grandma Nan
November 30th, 2014, 11:47 PM
very pretty decorations. I love homemade things. I am always amazed at the creativity and love to see what others do. Thanks for showing us.

mamaquilt
December 1st, 2014, 05:17 PM
Really pretty, Michele. Did you make the centerpiece arrangement with the birch tree tealight holders? I love that. All around very nice decorations.

thanks Rebecca. Yes I made it a couple of years back already.

mamaquilt
December 1st, 2014, 05:20 PM
I wish you a happy holiday season too, Bubby. I'm not that much on the forum lately as I have so many other things to do. My week has only four days and I don't want to spend those on the PC.

mamaquilt
December 1st, 2014, 05:24 PM
the stars were a gift from Dutch Patches / Lenie Rood from Holland. I love them too.