PDA

View Full Version : holy cow!!!

bubba
November 30th, 2014, 02:08 AM
I had only been to the Hobby Lobby in Federal Way and Lakewood and was not impressed with the fabric at either. Well, one of the ladies in class had the cutest fabric today and she said that was where she got it from, so I went after dinner and just got home. The fabric department at the one by my house is much better and it seemed it had a much better selection. I think I bought six different fabrics, some had a couple yards and a few other things and I spent only $56!! That was for I think, 10 yards of fabric, a drafting ruler and some chenille stems for MM.

All I can say is there's going to be some pretty stinkin' cute purses coming up!

Monique
November 30th, 2014, 08:35 AM
Good for you.

Sandy Navas
November 30th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Okay! Inquiring minds just HAVE to know what does Monkey Man do with chenille stems . . . ?????

bubba
November 30th, 2014, 10:25 PM
He uses them to clean the hole in his water mug (what most people drink coffee out of).

Miss Sheri
December 1st, 2014, 02:31 AM
What a great find! Sounds like you have a new 'go to' place and its even close to home. As for MM and his chenille stems, that sounds like a great use for them, I never would have thought of that, but I love Sandy's chenille critters, to stinkin cute!

toggpine
December 1st, 2014, 03:29 AM
Hmmm. I'll have to hook him up with a line brush. We use them to clean the lines on the milk machine and the lamb bar hoses. I have one I use exclusively on the drinking straws that came with our re-useable tumblers. Keeps the gunk out.

bubba
December 1st, 2014, 03:44 AM
The first ones he bought were at Walgreens and they have hard metal bristles in them that he said poked him and hurt his tender fingers...hahahahha!!! That is why he needed soft ones!

toggpine
December 1st, 2014, 04:23 AM
Actual pipe cleaners do have the wire bristles to scour out the tar and gunk that builds up inside of the pipe tube. My step-dad used to smoke a pipe and he had the skritchy kind for cleaning. He doesn't smoke any longer, for which we are thankful. Although, I did prefer the pipe tobacco smoke over the cigarette smoke for sure.

Our tube and inflation brushes are made with the nylon bristles and are easily sanitized for clean up after milk chores.

bubba
December 1st, 2014, 04:29 AM
I have those little brushes, nipple brushes or whatever they are called, and he refused to use them!!! MM is a silly boy!

Sandy Navas
December 1st, 2014, 10:52 AM
I have those little brushes, nipple brushes or whatever they are called, and he refused to use them!!! MM is a silly boy!

MM may be a bit silly, but I don't blame him for not wanting to use those nipple brushes . . .