PDA

View Full Version : Ready for class!!!

bubba
November 29th, 2014, 12:00 AM
Professional tote class starts in the morning. I got all the fabric and interfacing cut and fused this afternoon so now I just have to gather together the needed supplies to take and I'll be set! MM is going to drive me there and carry my machine in for since I'm taking the big one, not the class one.

Hope it goes well!

Hulamoon
November 29th, 2014, 12:04 AM
Good Luck! I' know it will go really well and they will love it!

Miss Sheri
November 29th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Yea, Pat! It will be awesome! Remember to have some FUN!

RiverMomm
November 29th, 2014, 12:24 AM
You will do great! Remember to relax and enjoy yourself.

I wish I could take your class.

Sharyn J
November 29th, 2014, 12:34 AM
Good luck Pat. If anyone can teach them how to do it, it's you. Hope you have fun and find teaching the class rewarding.

bubba
November 29th, 2014, 12:53 AM
MM just toted the beast down. She is in her huge rolling case along w/the large pieces of fabric and my cutting board. That and all other supplies are sitting just inside the door to be hauled out come morning. Hope she lets me leave it all there overnight because I don't want to have to haul that machine home before I have to!

Carrie J
November 29th, 2014, 01:06 AM
Break a leg Pat, you'll do awesome! Just hope no one gets a hernia from the description you posted!!! :D

toggpine
November 29th, 2014, 02:23 AM
Better yet, let's hope there is no snow to slow you down in the morning!

Best wishes for a successful class!

bubba
November 29th, 2014, 02:27 AM
Better yet, let's hope there is no snow to slow you down in the morning!

Best wishes for a successful class!

MM warned me about the snow this evening!!! I sure hope it doesn't! It is only six miles to the shop, flat roads, no hills so it should be good as both our vehicles are SUV's w/4x4 if needed.

The only one with risk of hernia will be MM because there is no way he will let me lift that beast in and out of the car and into the shop! He will probably even unpack it for me and put it on the table!

Simply Quilting
November 29th, 2014, 02:56 AM
I wish you lived closer. I would love to take your class.

irishrn
November 29th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Good luck today!! Hope you enjoy it!!

CarolynK
November 29th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Have fun and enjoy it! I would love to take a class from you!

Quiltfreestyle
November 29th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Hope all went well for you today.. When are you going to a Craftsy class so we all can take your class? Seriously, I've never boufpght a Craftsy class but I would jump on yours.

bubba
November 29th, 2014, 02:02 PM
SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It snowed!!!! This is not good.....I don't like the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quiltfreestyle
November 29th, 2014, 02:08 PM
NOOOOOOO!!!!
Are you still going?? How bad is the snow?