PDA

View Full Version : for everyone....

bubba
November 27th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving and a great start to the holiday season of 2014! It's not eating time on the west coast for a few more hours, but I'm hoping the turkey my oldest daughter is fixing does not resemble this....

dwil23
November 27th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Pat.

At least if your turkey does look like that you won't be to "Stuffed" when you are done (like I am now).

Iris Girl
November 27th, 2014, 06:36 PM
That made me giggle! Ours is a bout ready to come out of the oven, Eating a bit later then usual because we waited to make sure power looked like it would stay on.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Swedish leo
November 27th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Happy thanksgiving!

Carrie J
November 27th, 2014, 07:05 PM
A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Pat! Mine's about ready to come onto the table, whew, if I can get Hubs away from the TV,! If the turkey does looks like that, I'd say go get some great seafood! ;)

irishrn
November 27th, 2014, 08:47 PM
Dinner done and all cleaned up! Apple pie has been devoured!
Everything in the fridge and the dishwasher is on!
Life is good!!
Hope everyone has a fabulous evening !!!!!

scooter15650
November 27th, 2014, 09:39 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone

laura44
November 27th, 2014, 10:47 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all had a blessed day.
Went to a cafe with my husbands crazy family.
Glad we are home, my stress have gone way down.
Thank God there were no fights today.
Have a craft show the next two days, will cook a turkey
on Sunday.

quiltsRfun
November 27th, 2014, 11:32 PM
I'm hoping the turkey my oldest daughter is fixing does not resemble this....

Aw c'mon! Have a little confidence in the girl.

CARRIE M
November 27th, 2014, 11:44 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Pat. By now you have had the turkey. I certainly hope it was bigger than the picture. Otherwise no turkey sandwiches:icon_angry:

bubba
November 28th, 2014, 02:49 AM
I did manage to get some turkey and ham to bring home. Plus Roger fixed himself a dinner for work tonight and I brought back a lot of my homemade cranberry sauce. She bought one of those roaster ovens this year and didn't realize they cook faster. I had asked MM to tell her and he failed to do so. It was still good.