PDA

View Full Version : ... Just for Today ...

CountryHut
November 27th, 2014, 10:41 AM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

Sandy Navas
November 27th, 2014, 10:48 AM
I'll eat to that.

CountryHut
November 27th, 2014, 11:00 AM
-- Ditto Sandy :)

Bubby
November 27th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

MayinJerset
November 27th, 2014, 11:45 AM
We're certainly going to be eating like that also. All I'm doing this year is setting the table, roasting the turkey, made a fruit bowl and a dessert. DS & GF arrived late last night with 2 big coolers plus big bags of appetizers, salad, veggies, sides, cider, wine and desserts. Problem is that we'll be 4 for dinner and 6 for dessert, another DS & his DD will join later for dessert and bringing a cream pie. On top of that a friend emailed me that she sent us a goodie and it will arrive tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow night we'll be at my cousin's Turkey Soup and Sandwich party. There goes the 20 lbs I lost this year. Where are my big pants?

irishrn
November 27th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Hope everyone has a safe travel and Happy Thanksgivng Day!!

CountryHut
November 27th, 2014, 11:58 AM
May sounds wonderful -- family around the dinner table is a wonderful thing

since the Hubby and I have been sick this pass week - and didn't want to give whomever what we had/have
- it's just the Hubby and I this year - which is all good . .

Carrie J
November 27th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Expandable pants - CHECK, goofy turkey shirt - CHECK, mutant bunny slippers - CHECK, yep good to go! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :D

rebeccas-sewing
November 27th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Sounds like some of you won't have to worry about what to eat for the next couple of weeks. hahaha ENJOY!

Claire Hallman
November 27th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Expandable pants - CHECK, goofy turkey shirt - CHECK, mutant bunny slippers - CHECK, yep good to go! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :D

I love the mental visual of your outfit, I would love one of those.:D

CountryHut
November 27th, 2014, 08:07 PM
wobble wobble - the gobble was soooo good . .yumo*~ . .

I just have the best Hubby EVER . . I felt like there was something missing from the menu . . yep yep there was . . devil eggs and rutabagas . .
so while the hubby went on the hunt for the rutabaga - I was making the devils eggs . .
he came home with a prize . . menu complete :)

and dinner was wonderful . .

how can you not be THANKFUL for a Hubby that will go the hunt for a rutabaga on Thanksgiving Day

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day :)