PDA

View Full Version : Been out sick and w/o machine!

SewFanny
November 26th, 2014, 07:49 PM
I haven't visited the forum in 2-3 weeks, I have been so sick with nausea and tired with this pregnancy. Also, remember I had to ship my machine back to Tacony because it was STILL malfunctioning after they had already "fixed" it. Well, it's been about 3 weeks since I dropped it off at my local dealer. I asked him to keep me updated, but of course knew he wouldn't. Today I called Tacony and was told that they are sending me a new machine!!! And since the Babylock Audrey is now discontinued they are sending me an Amelia!!! Very good news! Also, I am starting to see the light out of this horrid nausea and exhaustion. Every day I feel a little better than the last. My machine was shipped out yesterday, Monday, but with the holidays it probably won't get to my dealer until next week. I feel like it has been too long since I've sat at my machine. I have so many Christmas gifts to make, I don't know if I will finish them all in time. Eek!!

Carlie Wolf
November 26th, 2014, 09:17 PM
How nice to have a new machine to pick up your spirits. Don't forget to let us know how you like the new model.

Hope you are feeling better soon. The early stages can be a real drag and hopefully you can get all your energy back before too long.

Midge
November 26th, 2014, 11:08 PM
I'm glad they made good on the machine for you. I don't know Baby Lock, so I'm guessing this was a good thing! Sleep all you need to. Christmas is not a race, it is a time to love one another. People who have to wait for their gifts will just have to be patient. Enjoy your pregnancy - as soon as you can stop throwing up, that is.

Carrie J
November 26th, 2014, 11:15 PM
So happy for you that they made good on the machine. Sleep as much as you need to, your body lets you know what you need, and Christmas, relax and enjoy the Season and your pregnancy! Once the nausea is at an end, you'll be able to do a lot more things then, send "IOU's" with a nice card, those around you will get it. You're pregnant, they aren't, it ain't no cake walk no matter how good you feel, LOL!

bubba
November 26th, 2014, 11:46 PM
Amelia looks pretty similar to the Audrey. Did they replace the Audrey with her? I have an Audrey for my class machine and love her!