PDA

View Full Version : Martelli Rules

Sandy Navas
November 26th, 2014, 04:46 PM
My mat was delivered a bit ago. Cold outside so I'm waiting for it to acclimate. And, would I be oh, so bad if I used the box with their label on it to pack my Mr. Frosty Long-Legs McBurr . . . someone may get excited thinking they were going to get a mat, too. Hmmmm, maybe not.

bubba
November 26th, 2014, 05:02 PM
So excited for you!!!!!!

Dollyquilts
November 26th, 2014, 05:25 PM
I received the mat I ordered for my daughter's Christmas present today. It's packed flat between two heavy pieces of cardboard. I know she's going to love it. I got her an ergo rotary cutter and some blades as well.

Dolly

Jean Sewing Machine
November 26th, 2014, 05:44 PM
I love mine, used the small one this morning! They do come well packaged!

K. McEuen
November 26th, 2014, 06:25 PM
I think mine is on a slow boat to China ...

Hulamoon
November 26th, 2014, 06:25 PM
93455 ..........

Preeti
November 26th, 2014, 07:23 PM
My Martelli Rotary Cutters arrived today. But they are wrong - they are both left-handed. I am not.
I have reached out to their customer service. But I am doubtful if I will hear anything back till Monday. If you are left-handed and want my Martelli Rotary Cutter (one or both), please send me a PM.

K. McEuen
November 26th, 2014, 09:21 PM
The boat has landed!

Grandma G
November 27th, 2014, 12:26 AM
I'm still waiting for my order. I'm guessing the boat is docked somewhere until after Thanksgiving. Oh, well, I'm up to my ears getting ready for turkey day anyway.

bubba
November 27th, 2014, 01:01 AM
I got an email from them yesterday wishing everyone Happy Thanksgiving. They closed today at noon and won't be open again till Monday. I already have left handed ones, but Doloris is left handed too! I don't think she has one.

Judy, USMC
November 27th, 2014, 02:46 AM
Got my round mat and its rotary table delivered to my SIL's today. Now I'm ready to start quilting here! Sorry to hear about the left-handed rotary cutters I'm sure someone will contact you.

GuitarGramma
November 27th, 2014, 05:40 AM
My binding kit arrived today, too. I was around it arrived so quickly!

Trish04
November 27th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Sniff sniff still waiting on my order,lol

Divine Daisy
November 27th, 2014, 09:07 AM
I must have missed something here........these mats.........everyone is buying them and excited? Share! I hate not being in the loop........

Sandy Navas
November 27th, 2014, 10:26 AM
I must have missed something here........these mats.........everyone is buying them and excited? Share! I hate not being in the loop........

Hi!! Those mats are the BESTEST ever - self-healing and a very special material - you can roll them up, stomp on them, drive them to the river and dunk them, and they flatten out and stay that way. They are expensive but Martelli had a 50% off sale that so many of us were waiting for . . . can hardly wait to use mine!!

bubba
November 27th, 2014, 02:21 PM
They are expensive, but when you figure in how long that gorgeous thing is going to last, it really isn't!! You are going to love it!