PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

CraftyBarb
November 26th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Wishing everyone here a very Happy and safe Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful day.

Barb

Sharyn J
November 26th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. This is the season to be thankful for all that we have. Blessings to everyone. May you all have a wonderful day.

Sandy Navas
November 26th, 2014, 03:59 PM

(stole this one from unsolicited e-mails)

MRoy
November 26th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

cyndiofthevortex
November 26th, 2014, 05:14 PM
I hope you'll all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

oldsewer
November 26th, 2014, 05:22 PM
Peaceful and safe Thanksgiving to all

TRLSRL72
November 26th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Carrie J
November 26th, 2014, 06:59 PM
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

For everyone on this Forum, may you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, good food, good company and loving times together!

Claire Hallman
November 26th, 2014, 07:45 PM
I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving Day, enjoy the parade, the family, the food and just being alive.

BeachLizard
November 26th, 2014, 08:19 PM
We have so much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving Ladies. May it be the best yet.

Here's to you and yours.

BeachLizard
November 27th, 2014, 01:55 AM
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

For everyone on this Forum, may you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, good food, good company and loving times together!

......amen

MayinJerset
November 27th, 2014, 02:34 AM

HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS OR JUST RELAXING AT HOME, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR.

stationarymom
November 27th, 2014, 03:02 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.I hope everyone gets to share their day with family and friends and have a wonderful day.

brook
November 27th, 2014, 03:05 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! May we reflect God's love as we share together with family and friends. : )

shermur
November 27th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Since there is just the three of us today for dinner, the meal will be small and easy! I found a recipe for a turkey breast to cook in the cock-pot. It took all of 10 minutes to prep and turn the crock-pot on, and walk away to cook. All I need to do later is the mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and warm the rolls. Everything else is done.
I hope my older children have somewhere to go for Thanksgiving today. We are all spread out and it's so hard to get together for holidays. I talked to Stephen yesterday, he stated no one on his dad's side of the family had called to invite him for Thanksgiving. He stated it was OK due to the fact, he;'ll probably be busy with work. It still saddens me that he won't get to be with any family today.
This will be the first holiday that Murray and I (plus Halona) won't be traveling somewhere. I did get an invite from my sister, Sheila; but her dinner was going to be late in the day. I didn't want to travel the mountain roads after dark. Do I sound old or what? PLus, I didn't want to leave Dottie in her kennel for that length of time and our dog wouldn't be welcomed anywhere else.

Trish04
November 27th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!