PDA

View Full Version : this is so not a lady like sport.....

bubba
November 25th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Lets just say even though the wallet I made yesterday may have turned out fabulous 'looking', it was not until I sewed a second one that I discovered I made a major mistake ON BOTH!!!!!!! There is no fixing the first one so I will sit here in refresher pirate speak 101 as I preform surgery on the second!!!!!!

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps - i did not win :(

sidesaddles
November 25th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Wellll you know, quilter's do have their own language that outsiders don't understand...lol

Doloris
November 25th, 2014, 10:09 PM
so what did you do wrong? Sew the window shut

Carrie J
November 25th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Well, one thing about it Pat, once you're thru this, you'll be blasting wallets out like a stick of dynamite. Oh and the pirateese?...........that's what is called a "Quilters Blessing" ;)

bubba
November 25th, 2014, 10:32 PM
Hey!!!! I now know how to do the part I did not understand the first, and second time thru correctly!!!

Doloris
November 25th, 2014, 10:34 PM
Hey!!!! I now know how to do the part I did not understand the first, and second time thru correctly!!!

I knew it had to do with that part. At least now it makes sense. LOL

Grandma G
November 25th, 2014, 10:36 PM
Arrr, I feel your pain. I know I learn by making mistakes but it doesn't make it fun.

Sharyn J
November 25th, 2014, 10:40 PM
The Pirates took off with the clear instructions and left you on your own! Time for ye to have some grog!

If it's any consolation, I made two Zippy purses; the first one had a rather small zip pocket on the outside. When I finiished the second one, I discovered my dumb mistake. Now they both have a nice big pocket.

Sandy Navas
November 25th, 2014, 11:14 PM
Feeling for you (but I can't reach that far)

Preeti
November 26th, 2014, 07:46 AM
BLEEP!!!
And now you have mastered all the "parts" Kudos to you:icon_tup::icon_tup::icon_tup:

MayinJerset
November 26th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Ahoy, Matey, Hope our Pirate language helped you fix your problem or at least helped you work you way through it.

songbird857
November 26th, 2014, 12:26 PM
So does that mean that the first wallet won by a TKO?

bubba
November 26th, 2014, 04:28 PM
So does that mean that the first wallet won by a TKO?

First wallet will need some major surgery without taking it apart......

Doloris
November 26th, 2014, 04:35 PM
First wallet will need some major surgery without taking it apart......

that will involve sharp objects. Please be careful, so you can eat your turkey . LOL